Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sorry Yankee's fans :(

Originally posted by djjonstephen

nice opinion.....btw, how's Griffey doing for you these days?

Hmmm.... 'bout the same as Grant Hill is doing for my Magic.

SHITTY!! :mad:

Btw... did you have a point? Or do you just like swinging at whomever comes within striking distance?

Weak.

... funk... out.

Originally posted by jtk4

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

LMFAO!!

Classic fucking line... from a classic fucking movie. :aright:

... funk... out.

Hate to dissapoint all other baseball fans once again but yankee fans listen up, a late edition of sportscenter tonight said that gary sheffield went in for x-rays and the doctor told him he could return to the field by the end of the week because he didnt need surgery, so fuck off you lil moollys :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by trigger55

A man from Boston moved to New York.

As he wandered the streets he stopped at an antique shop and decided to go in. On looking around he noticed a very strange looking bronze cat which had a tag on it saying, "Bronze Cat $30.00, Story $150.00". The man was very curious and asked the salesman to explain. "Well" said the man, "its just like it says, $30 for the cat and $150 for its story". "I'll just take the cat," said the man. "Very well, but you will be back," said the salesman. The man left the shop with the cat in his pocket.

As he walked down the street he heard a strange mewing sound. On turning around he noticed there were a couple of cats following him. The further he walked the more cats seemed to follow him. As he got to the Brooklyn Bridge he turned to see thousands of cats behind him. "Screw this!" he said to himself and threw the bronze cat into the river. All the cats jumped into the river too and were drowned. The man returned to the shop where he bought the cat. "I knew you would be back. $150.00 for the story," said the salesman.

"Forget the story," said the man. "Have you got a bronze Yankee fan?"

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by trigger55

A man from Boston moved to New York.

As he wandered the streets he stopped at an antique shop and decided to go in. On looking around he noticed a very strange looking bronze cat which had a tag on it saying, "Bronze Cat $30.00, Story $150.00". The man was very curious and asked the salesman to explain. "Well" said the man, "its just like it says, $30 for the cat and $150 for its story". "I'll just take the cat," said the man. "Very well, but you will be back," said the salesman. The man left the shop with the cat in his pocket.

As he walked down the street he heard a strange mewing sound. On turning around he noticed there were a couple of cats following him. The further he walked the more cats seemed to follow him. As he got to the Brooklyn Bridge he turned to see thousands of cats behind him. "Screw this!" he said to himself and threw the bronze cat into the river. All the cats jumped into the river too and were drowned. The man returned to the shop where he bought the cat. "I knew you would be back. $150.00 for the story," said the salesman.

"Forget the story," said the man. "Have you got a bronze Yankee fan?"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

funniest shit i've read here at the sports board :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by magellanmax

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

funniest shit i've read here at the sports board :laugh: :laugh:

that was some knee slappin shit

:rolleyes:

but quite frankly your wrong ...i can point out about 25 of your posts that would qualify for the funniest shit said on this board