Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Golden showers?

xlr8ted

I have actually performed this once already but it wasn't intentional. This one time I was banging this chick and towards the end I kind of felt like I had to pee but at the same time I was going to cum. It was a very strange feeling and right at the very end I realized it was going to be piss so I pulled out as fast as I could but I couldn't hold it in and I ended up pissing all over her back.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Yay or Nay? Would you piss on your partner if he/she wanted you to?

I wouldnt want to be pissed on....but if he wanted me to piss on him I totally would...although I think that if it was something that totally got the other person off...I would most likely let them piss on me.....

Originally posted by druwishprincez

I wouldnt want to be pissed on....but if he wanted me to piss on him I totally would...although I think that if it was something that totally got the other person off...I would most likely let them piss on me.....

you know what would be great?...if one day all of a sudden your "SUBMIT REPLY" button stopped working

Originally posted by nomembername

oh stop it sweety. I'm just fuckin with you. :D

Let me make it up to you. You want me to shit on your tits?

haha.....yes I know..Ive come to accept that we have this love hate relationship goin on.....shit no, but I think Id like it if you pissed on me :laugh: