Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets pick it up a bit..

xlr8ted

Come'n guys, lunch is over, take your ripped fuel, Hydroxycut, d-bol or winstrol and lets hurt some people emotionally on this damn messageboard... Lets get mean, lets rip babies right from the umbilical cord and smash them on the cement..

Step it up.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Come'n guys, lunch is over, take your ripped fuel, Hydroxycut, d-bol or winstrol and lets hurt some people emotionally on this damn messageboard... Lets get mean, lets rip babies right from the umbilical cord and smash them on the cement..

Step it up.

:)

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Step it up.

wow, even I thought that was a pretty fucked up visual you just gave me

Originally posted by scavenger81

I deserve to be mocked monday/tuesday........posting on public boards on 0 sleep and coming off a roll for the second time.........I must be coming off as a total fucking spaz who can't shutup....

yes to everything you just said plus more but more importantly you're setting a good example to the children of why not to use drugs

:blown:

Originally posted by nomembername

yes to everything you just said plus more but more importantly you're setting a good example to the children of why not to use drugs

:blown:

I think talking like a spaz is not really the worst that could happen to someone after this.....i'm sure you've had worse nights.