Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top 250 Most Popular Dj's in the world!

I have no problem with Tiesto being #1 because I really like his style. :dj: It does surprise me that Tenaglia is moved out of the top 10 but again most know that he should be in the top 10 so I won't worry to much about it. I never seen Carl Cox but I have heard he is great too!! There is one dj I did not see on the list whom I liked and that is DJ Fuse. He should of been on either list. Most of the NY djs are No where to be found? ... :what:It's not a surprise to most I think. Most of the NYC djs sound too much alike.:aright:

Originally posted by cesarleo

DJ's should never be rated..........it's like rating a form of art.......simply stupid and ridiculous. I'm not gonna sh*t on trance but obviously these "rating" are beyone bias.........just stupid and wrong.......

Music will always be subjective to the listener....

no credence should be put into the list...but it is interesting to see where Dj's that we listen to rank around the world...this doesn't mean that this list is right though...