Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the best way to tell a girl...

nomembername

Gotta be up front and honest, you keep playing along, she thinks your really interested. Once she feels this emotion, it's harder for her to understand that your not interested, and give you the " Well what were you feeling all this time, you lead me on... Woman are not people like you and I, they are emotional machines that wreck havoc on any man...

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Gotta be up front and honest, you keep playing along, she thinks your really interested. Once she feels this emotion, it's harder for her to understand that your not interested, and give you the " Well what were you feeling all this time, you lead me on... Woman are not people like you and I, they are emotional machines that wreck havoc on any man...

and you know this...man!

Originally posted by nomembername

to ease off with the constant phone calls and "I miss you baby" talk with out letting it effect the great ass you are receiving?

Or is something you just have to decide to put up with and keep acting along?

do what i do.. just sit there and look at her saying nothing like this.. :)

Originally posted by fkornre

ok...take the phone calls and miss u talk like a man and shut up then....

as u can see i am being sarcastic...dont take advice from me...i am single :D

:laugh: :laugh:

ok, I will answer my own question now... It is up to me to decide if the ass is worth putting up with all this gay bullshit that she is throwing at me. Is it fair of me to lead this woman on just for my own personal enjoyment?...probably not.

Will it be tough for me to leave all of the great sexual benefits?...yes.

Will I be able to move on and feel better about myself after I put it to rest?...yes because there are plenty more beautiful whores out there just waiting to be taken advantage of by my good looks and charm :D

thanks everyone

one love

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Or take her out and invite her friends and proceed to dance like this all night

cs-Breakdancers10-Atlanta5403.JPG

She will never call you again.

what'chu talkin' bout, foo'? no girl can resist "the swan..."

:drool:

mmmmmmm... me likes 'em young...

to ease off with the constant phone calls and "I miss you baby" talk with out letting it effect the great ass you are receiving?

oohhhh pleeeeease - you know you like it !;)

Originally posted by lollie60

oohhhh pleeeeease - you know you like it !;)

That's funny...if you fucking filthy whores only knew the real deal that as soon as we are done fucking you that we just want you to get the fuck out...and how fucking annoying all of you really are and how us guys just tell each other "Jesus fucking Christ, thank God this bitch keeps on sucking my cock because I really can't stand the little slut"...when are you girls going to realize that you are all emotional messes that deserve to be beaten to a bloody pulse and left on the side of a road to die!

That's funny...if you fucking filthy whores only knew the real deal that as soon as we are done fucking you that we just want you to get the fuck out...and how fucking annoying all of you really are and how us guys just tell each other "Jesus fucking Christ, thank God this bitch keeps on sucking my cock because I really can't stand the little slut"...when are you girls going to realize that you are all emotional messes that deserve to be beaten to a bloody pulse and left on the side of a road to die!

:laugh: That's right... let it out :laugh: :laugh:

change ur phone #