Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where is nYc going ?

crobar was supposed to be the shot in the arm to revive ny nightlife... wtf happend to that fuckin story... plus if that new jammie with bloomberg goes through then it is seriously done... build a bar in your apt/house with a pole, and a well stocked bar... invite your friends and go to town... itll be the begining of the wildest afterparties in nyc...

i've never heard of cielo... what and where's that, and I'm assuming they play dance music, since it won an award as the best club venue @ the dancestar awards...

and please don't allow for me (an anti-newyorker) to bash the dance scene in NY...

this ghetto city is all about hip hop...

a friend came to visit and was laughing his a$$ off.... at, not with.

Dont laugh at him,LOL i could name 4 places that are gonna be"ill" this weekend that u have no clue that there Even there

esp A carl cox after hours party, that starts at 6am, lol so If u dont live in NY, chances are u dont know where to go,

There's a cult of people who WOULD kill me if i even mentioned the place.

Ny's hoppen, just cause u dont know where to go,dosent mean u should laught at people, lol were the ones dancing in underground spots in manhattan and brroklyn,

MUCH Better then crobar, Avalon,Spirit,Arc,Roxy,Trade,Disco,Empire,Splash,Retro,Exit,SF,Cult,Z-lounge,Show,Lot 61,Filter 14,Drama,Quk,G,Barracuda,

on and on and on

, lol

Originally posted by leftymo

i've never heard of cielo... what and where's that, and I'm assuming they play dance music, since it won an award as the best club venue @ the dancestar awards...

and please don't allow for me (an anti-newyorker) to bash the dance scene in NY...

this ghetto city is all about hip hop...

a friend came to visit and was laughing his a$$ off.... at, not with.

Cielo is a lounge-club in the meat packing district. I don't remember the exact address but its like a block away from PM and Lotus. I think they have a hip hop night every Tuesday the rest of the week is house

Originally posted by exit24e

Undergorund like Webster Hall saturday...

How stupid are you, who mentioned that place. Havent been there since rick left in jan. Change your avatar. And yes there is a great after hrs party involve with someone after cox, see none of ya there, well maybe jaysea (if its in LES). Brooklyn and the city have lots of great parties with tremendous talent. The only ones complaing are the people who dont know crap. Have you noticed that. I bet none of ya were at DEEp for danny krivit party a few weeks back. None of ya were at sbny for morales, knuckles, none of ya were at any of the underground network reunion party with vega,humphries. All ya do is talk about jp and how dead nyc is. Your outlook and sources are whats dead.

its not really peoples fault, have u seen the fucken retards that go out now, lol MY GOD,

i never will tell about the spots i go to, unless i know u, Before u know it, theres a thousand guidos and bardie dolls from Jersey there, lol

dork......

clubbing is a feeling...it's about the vibe people create...the interaction...until you understand that you will never feel the real experience.

don't just roll up and expect to be entertained...sorry it doesn't work like that...participate if not stay home!