Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No2

nitro449

Originally posted by captainpec

Garbage... absolute garbage...

Used it twice with no outstanding results...

really? I used it three months ago and saw immediate results and put on some mass while dropping some flab.

I got back on it two weeks ago and already made huge gains in the weight room.......it definately makes you look a lot more ripped.

I'm a huge fan albeit that this is the first supplement I ever used besides weight gainer 12 years ago.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

really? I used it three months ago and saw immediate results and put on some mass while dropping some flab.

I got back on it two weeks ago and already made huge gains in the weight room.......it definately makes you look a lot more ripped.

I'm a huge fan albeit that this is the first supplement I ever used besides weight gainer 12 years ago.

It's like putting an air intake on your car... you think your car is so much faster. Your brain is allowing you to think the gains are from No2. Fact of the matter is that there are too many variables involved in working out for you to come to the conclusion that a bottle of a supplement works wonders.

For the sake of this discussion, No2 is supposed to increase nutrient transfer through the blood stream. Hence, working out, consuming more protein, etc. is supposed to get you bigger... so how are you claiming to be getting "ripped" (getting ripped involves getting leaner) from this supplement? Increasing nutrients through your veins doesn't burn fat... working out, diet and cardio help burn fat. You won't get "ripped" by working out and taking No2.

PS - if you keep taking breaks and then hit the gym hard, obviously your muscles are gonna look and feel bigger... it's a "pump" that's gonna go away eventually.

Answer how much weight you gained, what was your body fat before and after each bottle and then post pics of your body if this miracle drug works the wonders you claim. Solid numbers support a test, not feelings...

Originally posted by smokesum

the kid is a liar...he lies about everything

:rolleyes:

I cant give you before and after pictures regarding the results of NO2 because I wasnt that finatical about it, but from what I saw it really did work. I was in the gym a lot more meaning I was not only lifting, but doing a lot more cardio, so that has a lot to do with it I'm sure.......but the NO2, like I said, the first real supplement I ever took and I saw serious gains.

Example.....my military went from 145 set of 10 last set to 165 set of 10 last set and is now at 175 all behind the neck style. Also, my dumbell bench has gone up about 20 pounds on each arm and my dumbell incline has gone up 30 pounds on each arm. I havnt done any legs in a while because I got a bum ankle right now. This is all since December and I consistantly worked out before I got on the stuff.

It might be a placebo like you referred, but I cant say it didnt do anything bedause I know it helped. I also started a thread on this forum not too long ago reporting my results.

Hope this helps......

Anectdotal evidence is nice but will never take the place of scientific experiments, which I have not seen. And, based on the mechanisms of this supplement, there are no theorectical benifits other than delivery of nutrients to the tissues. Which should not be a problem with individuals who are training.

Nautica