Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anal Sex.. Let's Discuss

britchick69

Originally posted by druwishprincez

Thanks to everyone who gave me ideas....I brought it up last night and I think its a go, so Ill definitely need to try it out. I have no idea why but for some reason Ive been having this incredible urge to be able to have anal sex...actually now that I think about it, I think its cause of the people who post on here about how great it feels. DAMN YOU!! :D jk.....so thanks!!!!:cool:

We want a full detailed report as soon as it's done.

And OU812 wants pics of the cherry-popping event.

I have never been a fan of anal, but I used to do it my X sometimes just because his penis was a good size for it, but my X before him was HUGE so that was never gonna happen with him.

Make sure you trust the guy enough to not hurt you and to stop when it does hurt and make sure you are VERY LUBED!! :)

Happy Anal Fuckin :aright:

Originally posted by ou812

No he doesn't, first attempt at anal is usually not a pretty sight.

well this isnt the first attempt....its just we havent been too successful every other time....I think that may be because everytime we try were drunk...Just cause I figure if Im drunk it wont hurt as bad...but that doesnt seem to be the case at all...

Originally posted by druwishprincez

well this isnt the first attempt....its just we havent been too successful every other time....I think that may be because everytime we try were drunk...Just cause I figure if Im drunk it wont hurt as bad...but that doesnt seem to be the case at all...

Does that mean you are going to take pictures then?

Still don't want to see them I think.

Originally posted by britchick69

I'M NOT CLAIMING TO BE BISEXUAL.. I'VE ONLY SLEPT WITH 2 WOMEN AND HAVE NEVER HAD A PROPER GIRLFRIEND (I'M SURE YOU CAN ALL REALTE TO THAT?!).. SO NO.. I'M STRAIGHT...

so u played in the minors but never went pro ... i love girl that have experience w/ other females ... it turns me on !!

by the way .. relaxation is the key to anal sex !!!

;)

Originally posted by jackrabbit

so u played in the minors but never went pro ... i love girl that have experience w/ other females ... it turns me on !!

by the way .. relaxation is the key to anal sex !!!

;)

we know u like butt fuck.:laugh:

Originally posted by joeg

so rimjobs are out of the question??? :confused:

:laugh: :laugh: Say it ain't so! :laugh: :laugh:

And ladyshady... it can certainly be 'touch n go' sometimes. Ya just gotta hope and pray she's a light eater... or into... um... tidying up the basement, so to speak.

But, as long as the coast is clear, and yer not jammin' yerself into a 'jar of p-nut butter' :worry: ... it's ALLLLLLLLLLL good! :aright:

... funk... out.

• 11 months later...
Attn: druwishslut

I have an idea and will be willing to offer my services to you because your "special"...why don't you let me give it to you up the butt a few times before you let your bf, this way you will be a pro at it and he will think you are amazing.

PM me for details

Ok I was just surfing through some old shit in here and came across this particular thread, funny as hell and thought it deserved some more reconition! Anyway Nomembername: how did it go? LMAO

Guest gabo
Ok I was just surfing through some old shit in here and came across this particular thread, funny as hell and thought it deserved some more reconition! Anyway Nomembername: how did it go? LMAO
he came in her ass and got her pregenant