Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nerve 3/20 Superstar DJ Eddie G/DJ Bruno

drsatan

You want to know the irony in your statement drsatan? is that you have probably NEVER heard him play live, and only know him as the person who used to close for George Acosta, when in reality, his mixing skills are better, his track selection is MUCH better quality, and he bring alot of energy when he takes on the decks. Just because you like house and some trance dj's doesnt mean that everyone else sucks ass. Its narrow-minded people like you that hurt the scene. and yes, i will say that he has risen above the average local in that he has had the chance to play at some of the best venu's in the United states, headlining many. Since you were not at Nerve last time he was there, save your comment for the upcoming night at the venue, he really will shock you. I am sure he shocked the owners with the amount of people the went and STAYED in the club, both on the dancefloor and VIP. Along with Dj BRuno, a local favorite as well? thats going to be a great nite.

in other words.. Dont hate, Participate!

number one - if you are going to use a big word like irony, use it correctly. there is nothing "ironic" in my statement.

number two- you dont know who i am....ive heard eddie g play many times live. in fact, i was around when he was given his big break by david padilla (only to go on and totally stab padilla in the back)

number three- eddie g represents much of what is wrong with the miami scene and why many top DJs will play here but will never take a residency here. just because the guy you grew up with in hialeah is a connected to a promoter or just because you sold drugs to someone that works at a night club does not make you a DJ.

number four- get off eddies dick.

The difference contrasting your statement and mine is evident. you think I dont know who you are, whereas i dont give two shits who you are. I like trance, he plays great trance, may not be the best, but i know if he was not as good as he plays, clubs would not pick him up to play. Let that hate go, along with that stupid notion that I am from hialeah...hahaha i think thats the joke of the day

Drsatan was just being honest.

Superstar DJ?!

Even a lot of the DJs in the upper half of the DJ Top 100 list havent reached superstar status.

Superstar DJ is someone like Oakenfold, Tiesto, Sasha, Carl Cox. Names which are recognized not only in every part of FL or the US, but every part of the world.

No offense, but Eddie G. is not even that well known in some parts of South FL, let alone the rest of the world.

If I'm not mistaken that is what drsatan was insinuating, and I think he's right.

PS I like Eddie G.'s track selection so I'm not knocking him. Just think the promoter is overhyping him.

Originally posted by drsatan

im trying to understand what "the difference contrasting your statement and mine is evident " means.........

:laugh: :laugh:

dude, go back to school:laugh:

You know what the funny thing is, i may just go and do that :D it beats being on here dealing with dorks with no life like yourself. ;)

:confused: What i Dont understand is how someone can speak their opinion on here and you could be the bigger man and just say u know what, let them think what they want, i know whats good and thats that. id rather be quiet and keep it to myself rather than talk shit about someone who is trying to make something of themselves. And you do not.

The reality is, that high school ended a long time ago. So please stop acting like you are still there, because it really is bad.

Originally posted by spacecadet888

The difference contrasting your statement and mine is evident. you think I dont know who you are, whereas i dont give two shits who you are. I like trance, he plays great trance, may not be the best, but i know if he was not as good as he plays, clubs would not pick him up to play.

there's no such thing as a superstar dj imo. :blah:

hey everyone, some of u may not know me, where as others of u do. but to get things straight i am not a promoter let alone someone talking out of my ass. so i will say it staright like this, i am eddie g's AGENT, not promoter. now that we have that straight, i never hyped eddie g up anymore than he can handle. we have just completed and eastern seaboard tour as well a some of the finer cities in cali. so please eddie is not known, let me say these people jam to eddie in such a different persective then tiesto or oakenfold. in my true opinion eddie is quite possably the best all round mixologist i have ever seen. and i have been a top event coordinator on the beach for many years. what u will see i promise will be much different than u r used to not only in sound but energy from eddie than many other top djs at this point. his music selection is beter than half the so called greats out there, and every song is remixed with perfection

so to DRSATAN, look man i dont know u but insted of fuckin with my client y dont u go to the show and type your feedback, till then it is alwaysd better to stay quite till the show, when one dont know what other has been doing for a bit. and i am not mentioning names in respect to the beach and other djs, but if eddie was not what they r looking for then dude they would not hire us.

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THE SHOW AND R ALL LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE A GREAT JOB FROM DJ BRUNO AND EDDIE G - BUT I PROMISE U HAVE NOT HEARD EDDIE RECENTLY, TILL U HAVE SEEN HIS SHIT AFTER HIS TOUR.

DRSATAN - ok so u r a south beach hater hu. well u seem to kow all about the beach, so then u would know this....

Eddie G is the only remainig real trance "miami trance" dj there is. the funny thing is that u knock him, but he has been headling in Clubs for yrs. Level and Shaddow Lounge if u r old enough to remember that, and well back much further. the best part is he is the only dj that gets called to play trance in miami that can keep the crowd and egt the crowd.

i agree with u on that miami has changed alot, that is y i am an agent and not a event coordinator now, however eddie is what miami was and at heart will always be, teaming up with the best djs to complimet his mixing ability, like DJ Bruno, and many more...

so my friend DRSATAN i u think miami is changing for the worst, then u should look at what is really changing it, that is the people and venues with a bugdet and djs playing to fuckin cheep, that the market is sliding quick, so the music is not as strong from most djs, cuz there fees r shitty and cant they buy the right music or enough of it to keep up. to many free djs trying to succeed and lol excuse me but then stay free forever. so unless u can out spin better than eddie, which i might have to sign u then, just watch the show.

HOWEVER UNLIKE MOST WE PUT THE MONEY INTO THE RARE MUSIC AND WE LOVE THE PEOPLE SO THIS IS NOT A SELL OUT MIAMI, THIS IS FOR REAL. COME SEE WHAT MIAMI HAS BEEN MISSING FOR SO LONG

HOPE TO SEE U ALL THERE

www.djbruno.net

Nothing against Eddie...He's a great guy and it's cool if you want to promote and hype up your dj but please state facts that are true and not false!

first off :

"He's not the only trance dj left in miami"

Second :

"He's not the only dj that gets called to play trance in miami that can keep a crowd also"

And now back to the topic here!!!! I'll come out and support the local djs if i'm not out of town since they do come out and support me at Crobar!!!!!!!

Originally posted by edgarv

Nothing against Eddie...He's a great guy and it's cool if you want to promote and hype up your dj but please state facts that are true and not false!

first off :

"He's not the only trance dj left in miami"

Second :

"He's not the only dj that gets called to play trance in miami that can keep a crowd also"

And now back to the topic here!!!! I'll come out and support the local djs if i'm not out of town since they do come out and support me at Crobar!!!!!!!

:lol3:

this is such a soap opera, i appreciate your loyalty to your local djs, i am loyal locals also chaflas if we r not out of town. i guess my point to be making is that we work hard and eddie has progressesed in such steps, that nobody will be disappointed in anyway, eddies style has become so unique that it is one of a kind. so chaflas or i believe u may be edger, i am not a hater on u in anyway or any of the other djs, we always love the support in our home town. and i have liked your shit for long time.

Originally posted by jayroc

this is such a soap opera, i appreciate your loyalty to your local djs, i am loyal locals also chaflas if we r not out of town. i guess my point to be making is that we work hard and eddie has progressesed in such steps, that nobody will be disappointed in anyway, eddies style has become so unique that it is one of a kind. so chaflas or i believe u may be edger, i am not a hater on u in anyway or any of the other djs, we always love the support in our home town. and i have liked your shit for long time.

Dude, me and Edgar V are two different people. I'm confused by your statement. I was laughing at what he said.