Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Omg Black Was Just Sooo Sick

Originally posted by plasmic34

dude they wouldnt let me in because i was wearing a tshirt thats bullshit i used to wear my pajamas to the SF

What part of dress to impress did you not understand...? Were you not reading the post about the DRESS CODE? This isn't going to be SF, we all saw how that turned out. Get the picture???:idea:

Originally posted by djgrod

What part of dress to impress did you not understand...? Were you not reading the post about the DRESS CODE? This isn't going to be SF, we all saw how that turned out. Get the picture???:idea:

are you trying to tell us that there was not even one person out of 4000 not wearing fcuk brand on ??? lol

Originally posted by xxdjcalvinxx

are you trying to tell us that there was not even one person out of 4000 not wearing fcuk brand on ??? lol

I have no clue, I didn't go.... But all I'm saying is that for about 3 weeks we've been hearing that it's going to be tuff to get in, and we all know Paris is @ the door, and for opening night, you know she's gonna be a BITCH of the highest order. So why would you risk it and wear something as borderline as a T-Shirt... I don't give a fuck if it is a FCUK shirt.... Everyone knew what it was gonna be like, so why bitch about it. Personally this is why I DIDN'T go. And I won't go for a few weeks. Let the newness wear off. Plus I was so disappointed with the B.S in SoBe that I'm all set on JP for awhile.... Just my .02. I love hearing JP and all, but I'm not gonna deal with all the B.S anymore. I'm glad we were staying @ the Shelbourne and I didn't have to pay shit to hear him, so I wasn't too mad. But honestly, I'd love for things with him to actually go as advertised for once. Look @ CPI(Came on 2hrs late), NYE (closed 4 hours early) and SoBe (Came on late AND closed early) Like I said- I love JP and he's still the man, but it's wearing thin.....

I have no clue, I didn't go.... But all I'm saying is that for about 3 weeks we've been hearing that it's going to be tuff to get in, and we all know Paris is @ the door, and for opening night, you know she's gonna be a BITCH of the highest order. So why would you risk it and wear something as borderline as a T-Shirt... I don't give a fuck if it is a FCUK shirt.... Everyone knew what it was gonna be like, so why bitch about it. Personally this is why I DIDN'T go. And I won't go for a few weeks. Let the newness wear off. Plus I was so disappointed with the B.S in SoBe that I'm all set on JP for awhile.... Just my .02. I love hearing JP and all, but I'm not gonna deal with all the B.S anymore. I'm glad we were staying @ the Shelbourne and I didn't have to pay shit to hear him, so I wasn't too mad. But honestly, I'd love for things with him to actually go as advertised for once. Look @ CPI(Came on 2hrs late), NYE (closed 4 hours early) and SoBe (Came on late AND closed early) Like I said- I love JP and he's still the man, but it's wearing thin.....

good .02 cents ;)

I got there, with my crew, found out it was 50 bux with no card, and broke out. All the price info online was wrong. It was 40 on the guest list and 50 if you weren't and that was at midnight. I went to avalon instead.

Originally posted by chap

I got there, with my crew, found out it was 50 bux with no card, and broke out. All the price info online was wrong. It was 40 on the guest list and 50 if you weren't and that was at midnight. I went to avalon instead.

The dress code said to dress to impress...

don't give paris a reason to throw you off line...

plus, it's not what you wear but how you wear it...

My friends and I got there at 11:30 and because we were with 5 girls they let the two of us in...it was 40 bucks at the time...

which I thought was pretty reasonable since SF parties can get out of hand...the music was great from 1:30 until 4:30...and then JP started all shit...i mean it was terrible...that was my signal to go home...it wouldn't have surprised me if cops raided the place...drug activity was everywhere...the bathrooms on the second floor where horrendous and it was like over 100 degrees up their...I knew I shouldn't have gone too this party...wasn't worth it at all...

the party was HORRIBLE. u would never know they searched people with all the drugs people were snorting, swallowing and drinking. im done with jp's scene for good. this g and tina crap is not only destroying the club scene, it's destroying lives :(

Heard it DID get raided.

THANK GOD I didnt go to this fiasco.

People on NCC are talking about a girl that may have died...that it was already on the channel 4 news this morning.

Party got shut down at 9:30 this morning.....JP announced that he will no longer be doing LONG parties.

THE PLACE WAS CLOSED AT 8:30 AND IT WAS 50 TO GET IN N THE LINE WAS LIKE A 2 HOUR WAIT UNLESS YOU WANTED TO BUY A TABLE FOR $100/PERSON. A FRIEND OF MINE FELL DOWN THE STAIRS IN THERE BECAUSE THEY ARE SO SLIPPERY.. DOESNT SEEM LIKE PEOPLE WERE TO IMPRESSED... OH WELL!! OH AND SUPPOSABLY SOMEONE OD'ED. MAYBE IF EVERYONE SLOWED DOWN ON THE SHIT THESE PLACES WOULD STAY OPEN..THERE IS NO NEED TO GET THAT FKED UP IN A CLUB, EVER!!!

exactly...he won't be doing any long parties anywhere b/c black is destined to be shut down once again and he will have to confine himself to spinning his hit list at his studio or maybe a cheesy venue in new jersey. Hey doesn't circa need a dj? Better yet i heard he is the new resident dj at sandbar.

Originally posted by chap

i paid 60 at 5:30.... blah.

:idea:

go back to posting on the SF board...:rolleyes:

Look @ CPI(Came on 2hrs late), NYE (closed 4 hours early) and SoBe (Came on late AND closed early) Like I said- I love JP and he's still the man, but it's wearing thin.....

ne1 go to MoR? yea he came late to that as well and it closed at 2.........

Paid 30 bucks, and cut the line with the vip card.... Thought the club is much improved.. Very clean, good crowd, paris did a good job on not lettin another asian invasion in. Place was almost as packed as nye. Music was good, not great but was solid. Good crowd, great vibe i had a great time.. Im sorry there are children who need to mix drugs and wreck it for everyone.. Place has great potential, lets see what happens

Paid 30 bucks, and cut the line with the vip card.... Thought the club is much improved.. Very clean, good crowd, paris did a good job on not lettin another asian invasion in. Place was almost as packed as nye. Music was good, not great but was solid. Good crowd, great vibe i had a great time.. Im sorry there are children who need to mix drugs and wreck it for everyone.. Place has great potential, lets see what happens

word, almost my exact thoughts... $30, strolled by all the jackasses waiting on line. only one annoying asian corner. (im a horrible person, NO OFFENSE.) i didnt think it was anywhere near as packed as new years. i liked some of the changes, but i wanted speakers on the roof. music was decent, not excellent, but serious party... i just wish it wouldnt be shut down bc of stupid people.