Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bullseye

nipple slippage

Guest gabo
Originally posted by bullseye

not that i mind i seeing it, but

do u ladies really not notice or feel a nipple stickin out unless someone tells u?

like the girl in ur sig? hmmm I wonder if she knows she ass is showing as well?

Originally posted by bullseye

u only have one nip pierced?

im seriously thinkin about gettin it done

i was thinking about getting one done too. my friend had one and took it out, and not his one nipple is bigger then the other one. so if i do it i might just do both

Originally posted by incredulous

i was thinking about getting one done too. my friend had one and took it out, and not his one nipple is bigger then the other one. so if i do it i might just do both

...do both u nani!....i'll take u....

i enjoy lettin girl know when their nip is peakin out.... and about nipples bein pierced, it only looks good on girls who have nice tits!!:aright: .... otherwise whocares !! u r just drawing attention to something that is not nice !! like why would u put a nose ring on if u have an ugly nose !?!?

:no: dont do if u have flapjack titties and ugly nipples !!

Sooo many times i've seen girls at the beach, and when a wave hits, or simply when they're in the water, their bikini top falls down and *POOF*... there pops a nipple :eek:

Girls won't admit it, but just go to the beach in the summer, and hang out in the water... You'll see :laugh2:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Sooo many times i've seen girls at the beach, and when a wave hits, or simply when they're in the water, their bikini top falls down and *POOF*... there pops a nipple :eek:

Girls won't admit it, but just go to the beach in the summer, and hang out in the water... You'll see :laugh2:

i see that all the time, like they cant tie that bikini top a lil bit tighter:rolleyes: