Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys, ever fuck a hooker in Veags?

xlr8ted

2 years ago my boy got robbed by a hooker in one of the hotel parking garages...when he got back to the room he was all fucked up tripping and shit...he started calling the cops to find out where he can get a new I.D. and was telling them how he did some E and was trying to get a prostitute...I was like what the fuck are you doing bro and hung up the phone :laugh: :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

You want to see hookers? Go to the Ocular Bar inside the Venetian at 4 am. They own the bar. It's funny watching all the security gaurds around the bar keeping their eye on the hor' dervs. It's even funnier when you send one up to your friend's room.

Originally posted by FrankieGunz

You want to see hookers? Go to the Ocular Bar inside the Venetian at 4 am. They own the bar. It's funny watching all the security gaurds around the bar keeping their eye on the hor' dervs. It's even funnier when you send one up to your friend's room.

haah yeh that place is funny

i've had plenty of hookers in vegas just none that we actual working girls

honestly, in my experiences in vegas, there are so many girls ready and willing that if you cant get lucky with one of them and need to actually pay for sex- you got issues. Its probably the easiest place to pickup imo, therefore i would never get a hooker in vegas...

i have this threory that locals in vegas must get laid more then the average american...ppl go there to get crazy...u know how somtimes girls go out for a 'girls night out' to like not talk to guys or some shit, in vegas they have a 'girls night out' too just it involves dildos and a hot tub..

in vegas everybody has game its that simple