Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call for Markus Schulz cd release party

globalgirl

OMFG!!!!!!11 @ MIA LOUNGE!!!!

Coldharbour Sessions 2004 CD Release party on monday 22nd at MIA Lounge in HOllywood, FL

csmiafront.jpg

csmiaback.jpg

we will have dinner around 9.30pm - 10.30pm. markus plays from 11.00pm to 1.00am. afterwards he will hang around for a meet and greet, plus signing session!!! an event not to miss! :):):)

visit www.mialounge.com for directions and past events photo gallery.

xxx arturo

Never been to MIA before but both Joey and I are looking forward to it. I myself thought that the night was canceled considering that no one has kept in touch with us but after reading this thread I see it's still on. We have very little information about MIA so feel free to let us know what we are to expect. Equipment wise and people wise.

Jackie, if it wasn't for this thread I we wouldn't have made it tonight. Keep in touch with us silly. We have some close friends who want to attend and yet we don't even know who to send our guest list to.

Marcus, congrats on your your CD release party. SOTU has been given the opportunity to manage the music for a new huge night club called resort RESORT in West palm Beach (City Walk). RESORT LOUNGE will be opening their doors on April 2, 2004 and will be hosting three rooms which will include House, Hip Hop and a mixture of both in the third. We will be booking some of your favorite Miami locals so keep an ear out. Marcus, you are one of the ones on our list so we look forward in meeting you tonight.

Again, I look forward to tonight.

Peace,

OBBY