Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, when was the last time you....

FlipsSOE

only gone down a handful of times and never did the guy cum in my mouth. I not too into that. Partly considering the speed at wich it comes out is around 28 mph:eek: so not my thing to have warm salty gooey stuff shootin in my mouth at a high speed or really any speed for that matter:bj: :laugh2: Ciao bellos

Paige:D

Originally posted by jemgirl81

only gone down a handful of times

this is a broken model....please return or exchange it..until its been refurbished, and says i luv going down, ive done it alot, and i cant wait to get to a man so i could do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

this is a broken model....please return or exchange it..until its been refurbished, and says i luv going down, ive done it alot, and i cant wait to get to a man so i could do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

:laugh: :laugh: i swear there are a shitload of lamers on this SEX board yo !! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by nomembername

WOW! and you have a boyfriend...hate to be the bearer of bad news but he's definitely getting some ass on the side

:laugh: :laugh:

nope I dont think so....

Just because I havent swallowed his cum in 4 months doesnt mean anything...we usually skip the oral and go straight to sex...

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

Like Chris Rock said in his comedy special about girls like this........

"They still make you?!!"

Originally posted by jemgirl81

only gone down a handful of times and never did the guy cum in my mouth...so not my thing to have warm salty gooey stuff shootin in my mouth at a high speed or really any speed for that matter:bj: :laugh2: Ciao bellos

Paige:D

just thought i'd say it before one of the guys did in a mean way: if you've never had a guy come in your mouth, how do you know cum's salty :D ?

Originally posted by weyes

just thought i'd say it before one of the guys did in a mean way: if you've never had a guy come in your mouth, how do you know cum's salty :D ?

mine isnt !! i eat pineapple like a mutha fuckaaaaaa :D :D

haha well, cause I mean you can taste the preejaculate that seeps out as you are licking and stuff. And also I've been told it's salty tastin, before I ever experienced.

Yeah havin a guy cum into my mouth aint the greatest turn on. But since I posted last. It has happened:laugh: It was ok, not as bad as I thought it would be. So yeah. It didn't taste that great, but whatever. I still enjoyed givin him pleasure:D Ok ciao bellos

Paige