Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
FlipsSOE

ladies, when was the last time you....

swallowed a nut?? and be honest. i don't want details, not do i wanna know whose it was, nor how it tasted. just very simply, how long has it been. a week, a month, a year, 5 years?? please share. thank you

Originally posted by tranzwhore

spit out in the sink or whatever and rinse. i haven't had any complaints thus far.

:laugh: :laugh:

I'm just laughing because I just got a great visual of you getting up off of your knees and walking over to the bathroom butt naked and spitting cum out in the sink...thanks :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by nomembername

I'm just laughing because I just got a great visual of you getting up off of your knees and walking over to the bathroom butt naked and spitting cum out in the sink...thanks :eek: :eek:

cheeks puffed up & shit :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:eek: nice visual

whatever works...as long as he ain't letting you spit that shit back in his mouth than it's all good...by the way I still have that visual of you walking away and me staring at your naked ass move side to side.

& it's a cute ass too.