captainpec

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by candyrollx69

Damn, I guess everyone's scared of naming them.. cuz no one has said anything

The people that aren't chicken to post names are sleeping right now... they'll be back hopefully in a few hours for entertainment value...

right now, three come to my mind.

-ladyshady

just check this out, i don´t have to say anything more. i still had this quote of hers lying around on my computer from when i used it as a sig. fuckin hilarious.

Originally posted by ladyshady I went on vacation with him in mind, and didn't want to cheat, and I'm not a cheating person at all. Well, that didn't happen and I wound up talking to a few guys. I mean, I made out with a few guys(and by a few I mean like 3, not 23 lol) during some really drunken nights at a club. (A little kissing doesn't hurt now does it?) And one time it ended up being a little more than innocent making out and this guy went down on me(no, not in the club lol) So me and that guy started haning. And well, the inevitable happened one night, we had sex. Well, sort of. We started to, but then I said I'm sorry I really can't do this I have a boyfriend.

-linabina

cuz a girl being (or pretending to be) a virgin could have only held her boyfriends by letting them in through her ass or sucking them off regularely. anyway, most guys would probably get sexually bored of her cause she doesn´t actually fuck and leave her, which leaves her alone again for the next guy she lets fuck her ass and suck him off... till a couple of weeks/months later he´s bored again and it´s the next guy´s turn. ad infinitum. so there is probably high risk involved. watch out fellas.

-britchick69

who i wouldn´t touch with a stick anyway. she´s fat. fat girls need the validation and (have to) take everything they can get. then again, only losers and very desperate guys would fuck a chick like her, and since they don´t have had much experience, risk would be low. chances are though that these losers go to prostitutes too (that´s why they´re attracted to britchick69 in the first place), cuz anybody that would fuck britchick very likely doesn´t get any decent ass for free or has a fetish. so the risk may just go up again when you consider the prostitute risk.

Originally posted by kaydup

Bro, how many more posts do you have saved on your computer

fucking :shaky:

:laugh: i usually don´t do this cause you guys post nothing worthwhile, but this snippet from ladyshady was just too good to be forgotten. i love how she makes the statement in the beginning, and then totally takes that statement apart till there´s nothing left of it. i find this incredibly amusing.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Not naming any names.... but..........

Theres one girl on here who poses for her own asian/amercian softcore website in diapers w/ carriages in the back while making peanutbutter and jellys w/ doubleended dildos..

yeah but how should she get any deseases? i mean, any man she gives her show of what she thinks is sexy will just die laughing and walk away :laugh:

Here's my top 5:

#5 - Sexybabyd...I have nothing against her and would love to chill with her but just for precautionary measures...I mean come on, she has a new man atleast once a month

#4 - Somebitch...just for the fact she wants to fuck her man in the ass so damn bad

#3 - Lollie60...filthy whore

#2 - Britchick...filthy whore

and my #1 girl on here where I would maybe fuck if I was wearing two condoms is...

spaceballs_large_18.jpg

Originally posted by tastey

-linabina

cuz a girl being (or pretending to be) a virgin could have only held her boyfriends by letting them in through her ass or sucking them off regularely. anyway, most guys would probably get sexually bored of her cause she doesn´t actually fuck and leave her, which leaves her alone again for the next guy she lets fuck her ass and suck him off... till a couple of weeks/months later he´s bored again and it´s the next guy´s turn. ad infinitum. so there is probably high risk involved. watch out fellas.

WHAT???

wow. :blank: