Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which girls on CP would you need to...

captainpec

Originally posted by nomembername

relax baby girl...we're not all in your business. this is the sex board and it's good we're talking about sex ;)

Now when you did it for the first time, did this guy bust in like 1 minute because usually when I fuck virgins I'll cum almost as soon as I stick it in. Than the girl will be like "what the fuck was that?"...and I'll be like "it's cause you were so tight!"...than usually I'll never speak to them again and she'll leave me these crazy messages that go something like this:

"You're such a fucking asshole...I can't believe I let YOU be the first one I had sex with...I thought you were different from the rest of them...I trusted you so much...I hope you fucking die...I hate you and I'm never having sex again!"

that sucks for u lol

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ladyshady

oh just one here...silly syphillis

:laugh: :laugh:

hmm... i'm kinda getting ripped off on this deal... i suppose i could do this as a favor... maybe i'll give you a donkey punch to even the deal...

Originally posted by nomembername

Here's my top 5:

#5 - Sexybabyd...I have nothing against her and would love to chill with her but just for precautionary measures...I mean come on, she has a new man atleast once a month

#4 - Somebitch...just for the fact she wants to fuck her man in the ass so damn bad

#3 - Lollie60...filthy whore

#2 - Britchick...filthy whore

and my #1 girl on here where I would maybe fuck if I was wearing two condoms is...

spaceballs_large_18.jpg

thanks for the vote of confidence....

I shouldnt have evn opened this thread....How did I know that one was comin'??

And dont reply with some smart ass comment like you would that says "cause youre a whore" or whatever the hell you would say ......:tongue:

Originally posted by druwishprincez

thanks for the vote of confidence....

I shouldnt have evn opened this thread....How did I know that one was comin'??

And dont reply with some smart ass comment like you would that says "cause youre a whore" or whatever the hell you would say ......:tongue:

Just giving you the proper recognition you deserve for all of the hard work you have put in...

you remember the stall and time we're meeting tomorrow night @ Black?