Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What I meant to say last night before CP froze on me...

nomembername

I love how girls always play with your penis and act as if it is there little toy.

Like when your laying in bed together and they'll just start playing with your balls or start massaging your cock. Or maybe they'll even start talking to it or make it do tricks and shit.

Ladies, is it because you wish you had one of your own that you could always play with or is it because you feel like it's yours and you need to please and entertain it?

Originally posted by nomembername

I love how girls always play with your penis and act as if it is there little toy.

Like when your laying in bed together and they'll just start playing with your balls or start massaging your cock. Or maybe they'll even start talking to it or make it do tricks and shit.

Ladies, is it because you wish you had one of your own that you could always play with or is it because you feel like it's yours and you need to please and entertain it?

I think it goes along with the fact that a lot of guys like to play with girls' boobs cause its somehting they dont have of their own....I personally think its fascinating...I mena if I had a penis I wouldnt want to touch another guys penis because I would already know what its like, that and Id most likely sleep with chicks :D ect. Not only that but its kind of fun to see how a guy will react when you do certain things to it ;)

:laugh: With my ex (my first time to ever venture below the waistline) I would play with it. Like I loved sitting naked in his room just talking, and I'd just flop it back and forth and make it talk :laugh: That was really odd:laugh: But I loved being so comfy with him.

Yeah it was like my little toy and I liked to see what would turn him on and stuff. It was a completely new experience for me.

Ciao bellos

Paige:D

Originally posted by druwishprincez

I think it goes along with the fact that a lot of guys like to play with girls' boobs cause its somehting they dont have of their own....I personally think its fascinating...I mena if I had a penis I wouldnt want to touch another guys penis because I would already know what its like, that and Id most likely sleep with chicks :D ect. Not only that but its kind of fun to see how a guy will react when you do certain things to it ;)

exactly!!! thats why i cant be a lesbian....like i find other females hot but if i want to play with boobies or a clit i have my own:tongue:

Originally posted by sexxyh

exactly!!! thats why i cant be a lesbian....like i find other females hot but if i want to play with boobies or a clit i have my own:tongue:

:laugh:

and btw

this thread is hillarious !!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: