Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Richard Grant*~~~>

Originally posted by michelangel0

they found drugs and guns in the club what do you people feel sorry for this guy for?

Right to bear arms it's in the Constituion!

If I had that much cash in my club you bet your ass I would have a Glock strapped to my ankle!

Originally posted by michelangel0

they found drugs and guns in the club what do you people feel sorry for this guy for?

No but if they found them at danny tenaglia's house would you still blow him!

what's the matter they didnt let you dj on the 4th floor at SF any your bitter.

michelangelo NY's half assed pussy DJ!

guns....many business owners own them...especially when they feel there is a threat of somekind. And this city is purposely neglecting to acknowledge the fact that gay men have been being targeted "hate crimes" in recent times....and a successful gay man who catered to some predjudice thugish white boys....could stand to use his own protection, since the police don't seem to come when their called on such matters.

I know, I have called them.......(feel free to look up reports)

I know you're reading.

Originally posted by starlanyc

blame JP...are u nutz?

i would refer you to this post:

well for starters... dont you think he's partly responsible for the deaths of the kids that die from OD's at his parties? not to mention responsible for corrupting a whole generation of kids who now glorify drugs more then music and simultaniously ruin the scene and the nyc nightlife for the rest of us?

if you say, how is HE responsible for other people abusing drugs? well look at it this way... when JP was playing great music every nite, high energy stuff back in 98-99... everyone was doing X and feeling great, and the dancefloor was always packed, in fact I don't ever remember sitting down...

and then as he started getting more into K, it was reflected in his music - he started playing fuct up beats. doesnt anyone remember the my love is your love days when he would take apart the song and then put it back together? sure it sounded cool but you cant dance to that sh*t - but its good to sit and do bumps to...

then as JP got more heavily into drugs so did his crowd, he started playing marathon sets that would go for longer then 24 hours... this prompted kids to do more drugs to keep them up longer so they can last through his whole set.. even on the Mtv true life.. that kid said it best "its just not the same if you leave early"

JP created this drug scene, and as I see it he is completely responsible for creating a party where drugs take precedence over the music, and people come more to get fuct up then to dance and have a good time.

It is so obvious that the music is secondary when it comes to jonathan peters... otherwise he would be playing better music then 'going thru it' for 2 hours and 'i just died in your arms tonite' one more time. i swear, the last time i heard Jp was at halloween 2003 at sf.. and he played the same songs then that he played in august 2003, which are the same songs he's playing now at black... a dj should be more concerned with his song selection instead of where his next bag of crystal meth is comming from.... he is the one who has glorified the drugs at his parties... he is the one who has turned all these kids into OD'ing slobs... so why should the building or the club owner be held responsible??

and then I would also mention that Richard can easily say that he was doing all he could to prevent drugs from being brought into the club, and to further back up his case, he could blame this all on JP and even say... look at all his other parties, wherever he goes, the same problems happen. its not the club, it himand the crowd that he draws... same thing happened at shelbourne in miami, was that shelbournes fault? same thing happened at black... its all jonathan.. i think richard show play up that angle and blame JP for this whole mess he's in.

This is a funny post. You should call Richard and see if he's already hired a lawyer. JP is not the only dj that uses drugs. There are plenty of others who do drugs no matter what type they might be. The only reason people go fucking nuts and o'd when JP plays at different venues is b/c they are assholes who keep abusing g because they think its the best high.They take too much too fast. Then they take more b/c they dont understand it creeps up on you and when you take like 5 caps or scoops your fucked b/c it all hits you at once. Better yet they mix it with k and alcohol and sometimes slip into unconsciousness.There have been many other clubs that JP didn't play at where people have overdosed and 99% of the time the overdoses were from GHB. It killed twilo too. Sound Factory did not close b/c of JP. It was a big club (like others before it) which promoted afterhours which goes hand and hand with drug use. Richard knew there were drugs being sold there every weekend(just like Peter Gatien did at the Tunnel and Limelight) and had house dealers working in the club and profited from the sale of drugs there......everybody who knows anything about the factory knows that is the truth. Also, I highly doubt that JP's track selection is exactly the same as it was at Halloween 2003 and at Black. He might play some of the same songs but not all. Anyway his fans like to hear his old shit as well as the new stuff. The bottom line is you can't put blame on one person for the shit going down at these clubs. There are a number of reasons for each problem but the only way the o'ding is going to stop, is if the morons stop abusing ghb. I simply cannot understand why people continue to abuse it if they know the consequences. It amazes me that there are so many ignorant and stupid people out there.

:mad: FUCKIN NEWBIE :blown:

Originally posted by vanhouten

No but if they found them at danny tenaglia's house would you still blow him!

what's the matter they didnt let you dj on the 4th floor at SF any your bitter.

michelangelo NY's half assed pussy DJ!