Clubplanet Nightlife Community

black review

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not stressin' it.. i have surpassed the club thing a loong time ago ,I have been out 4 times in the past year ( hey im an old skooler,i can't hang like i used to..)and I am fine with it...Clubs to me are about the music...the vibe & chillin'..Nothing can ever compare to MY club days.....back,back back in the day....well not that far back

Interesting, informative, bull shit, lies, drug addicts, G heads, Tweekers.

People Please BE HONEST, don't fool yourself and PLEASE don't lie to yourself.

In Late 2003 - Early 2004 All I have Read is that:

one, NO MORE FREEDOM TO DO DRUGS IN CLUBS = NO VIBE

two, I can't Sniff K out in the open at black anymore = NO VIBE

three, I can't snort bump after bump after bump of tina = NO VIBE

four, I can't carry yellow or white bottle of G = NO VIBE

five, I can't sell my drugs at black = NO VIBE

six, I can't buy my drugs freely at black = NO VIBE

seven, I can't drink liquor at black = NO VIBE, SYSTEM SUCKS

eight, JP SUCKS = NO VIBE

Everyone please BE HONEST. If JP happens to BAN ALL this Security, nypd and black bouncers and allow all the above activities to take place at black, WOULD you go?

Will the SO CALLED "VIBE" Come back all the sudden? lol

Will the Sound system come back?

If Everything COMES BACK TO normal and JP goes back to SF (for agument sake) and no searches done, will the vibe come back? & THE SO called Sick sound sytem come back?

If JP happens to throw those 18 hours SICK & INSANE Sets wayyy into Monday morning, will the VIBE COME BACK? Will the Sound System come back?

What do you need to have VIBE AT BLACK? please be honest and be realistic.

Do you need to see 2, 4, or 10 bouncers total Vs LOTS OF THEM.

Why does it bother you to see cops and bouncers at BLACK OR any other club? WHY?

If you are not doing nothing wrong, then WHY sweat it. Just Ignore them, SINCE you are not doing NOTHING wrong, right?

I personally don't care to see 1, 10 or 100 bouncers at black.

I personally don't care to see nypd at black.

I personally don't care to be searched/checked randomly throught out the night. I don't care. I don't mind.

main reason: I AM NOT DOING NOTHING WRONG. So Ignore them.

MOVE TO IBIZA (NO SEARCHES)

MOVE TO SPACE, MIAMI (DEF NO SEARCHES)

MOVE GATEKRASHER IN THE UK (NO SEARCHES)

MOVE TO CHINA (SOME SEARCHES)

MOVE TO RHODE ISLAND (WHO FUCKING CARES)

Move anywhere that you think "you will find the so called vibe", BUT sooner or later You will understand that It was the Dealing, Using, OverDoing, Selling and ABUSING OF DRUGS that GOT YOU The Vibe.

I am not going anywhere, but Avalon NYC, Crobar NYC, Spirit and MOTHOFUCKING BLACK IN NEW YORK CITY!

Once again, JP AND BLACK WILL LAST FOR YEARS WITHOUT DRUGS AND SO MANY FUCKING VIBE.

Good night.

Originally posted by sobecrobar

Interesting, informative, bull shit, lies, drug addicts, G heads, Tweekers.

People Please BE HONEST, don't fool yourself and PLEASE don't lie to yourself.

In Late 2003 - Early 2004 All I have Read is that:

one, NO MORE FREEDOM TO DO DRUGS IN CLUBS = NO VIBE

two, I can't Sniff K out in the open at black anymore = NO VIBE

three, I can't snort bump after bump after bump of tina = NO VIBE

four, I can't carry yellow or white bottle of G = NO VIBE

five, I can't sell my drugs at black = NO VIBE

six, I can't buy my drugs freely at black = NO VIBE

seven, I can't drink liquor at black = NO VIBE, SYSTEM SUCKS

eight, JP SUCKS = NO VIBE

Everyone please BE HONEST. If JP happens to BAN ALL this Security, nypd and black bouncers and allow all the above activities to take place at black, WOULD you go?

Will the SO CALLED "VIBE" Come back all the sudden? lol

Will the Sound system come back?

If Everything COMES BACK TO normal and JP goes back to SF (for agument sake) and no searches done, will the vibe come back? & THE SO called Sick sound sytem come back?

If JP happens to throw those 18 hours SICK & INSANE Sets wayyy into Monday morning, will the VIBE COME BACK? Will the Sound System come back?

What do you need to have VIBE AT BLACK? please be honest and be realistic.

Do you need to see 2, 4, or 10 bouncers total Vs LOTS OF THEM.

Why does it bother you to see cops and bouncers at BLACK OR any other club? WHY?

If you are not doing nothing wrong, then WHY sweat it. Just Ignore them, SINCE you are not doing NOTHING wrong, right?

I personally don't care to see 1, 10 or 100 bouncers at black.

I personally don't care to see nypd at black.

I personally don't care to be searched/checked randomly throught out the night. I don't care. I don't mind.

main reason: I AM NOT DOING NOTHING WRONG. So Ignore them.

MOVE TO IBIZA (NO SEARCHES)

MOVE TO SPACE, MIAMI (DEF NO SEARCHES)

MOVE GATEKRASHER IN THE UK (NO SEARCHES)

MOVE TO CHINA (SOME SEARCHES)

MOVE TO RHODE ISLAND (WHO FUCKING CARES)

Move anywhere that you think "you will find the so called vibe", BUT sooner or later You will understand that It was the Dealing, Using, OverDoing, Selling and ABUSING OF DRUGS that GOT YOU The Vibe.

I am not going anywhere, but Avalon NYC, Crobar NYC, Spirit and MOTHOFUCKING BLACK IN NEW YORK CITY!

Once again, JP AND BLACK WILL LAST FOR YEARS WITHOUT DRUGS AND SO MANY FUCKING VIBE.

Good night.

This man speaks the truth. Best post I've read in months on this site. Two snaps up in a "Z" formation!

Originally posted by mungo

i wasnt there but my sister went. she said there were tons of undercover cops there. lots of people arrested. the cops want to shut this place down for good.

pick the narc....

the crowd was lacking but JP was on point he was playing very romantic/happy beats i know i know everyone wants him to get evil but he was very much on point..

Black is at the point already where Earth was sometime in the middle. Invasive searches, invasive securtiy, etc. does kill the vibe. Even if you are doing nothing wrong, I would esp. think that would kill the vibe since you don't pay $30 to get into a club and be harassed. You go out to let loose and dance. There was a reason Junior quit that place. He made a mistake going there and now JP made a mistake going there. That place has a bad reputation for years now.

All the people that talk about drugs being done at parties just make matters worst. For whatever reason our scene is the target. I'm sure there are drugs at every single type of club and music in NYC. Thats life. Isn't it better its done off the streets? People will do regardelss.

Everyone just needs to be a bit more responsible. How can someone let there friend pass out in a club? Don't you watch each other! Know where each other are at all time and if you don't feel well leave! Stop fucking it up for everyone else. There is no need to leave a club in an ambulance.

Black now IS CLEAN as Ever

Black Staff are more Efficient and Courteous

Bartenders are HAVING A BLAST

Black is BIGGER, CLEANER AND LOTS OF ROOM to dance

Black HAS JP AND THAT IS ALL THAT IT MATTERS

BLACK RULES.

IF YOU DON'T FUCKING LIKE IT, OPEN YOUR OWN CLUB AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.

DON'T GO. RENT A FUCKING MOVIE.

JP RULES

PVD RULES

TIESTO RULES

SANDER, PETE TONG, SATOSHI, COLLINS, ARMIN RULES

BUT BLACK AND JP OWN NEW YORK CITY!

Guest shortyrockrox

Good night.

So who's GOING THIS weekend. BY THE WAY, There will be cops and bouncers WORKING, SO BASICALLY NO DRUGS WILL BE ALLOWED. WILL THAT KILL THE SOUND SYSTEM AND VIBE?

HOPE NOT LOL

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, CAUSE I WILL BE THERE WITH OR WITHOUT NYPD. FUCK THEM. SHOW THOSE FUCKERS HOW TO DANCE TOO.

DANCE FUCKERS. DANCE