Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mirage Review

Wow The Place Was Packed There Was So Many Hot Girls There And They Were So Nice When You Went To Talk To Then They Did Not Brush You Off Music Was Great Can't Wait For Next Week Bob g And Bmi And Breeze Have A Great Party There Keep Up The Good Work Guys

Originally posted by musicman55

Wow The Place Was Packed There Was So Many Hot Girls There And They Were So Nice When You Went To Talk To Then They Did Not Brush You Off Music Was Great Can't Wait For Next Week Bob g And Bmi And Breeze Have A Great Party There Keep Up The Good Work Guys

Wow, this post sounds familiar! Sounds a lot like lalalandouchenyc's post from last week. The guy even types his words out the same way. What a coincidence. Let's recap:

Originally posted by lalalandnyc13

What Can I Say The Place Was Off The Hook There Was Alot Of People There Even Tho The Weather Was Not That Great The Girls Was Hot There Was 2 Girls For Every Guy The Staff Was Cool The Music Was Good And When They Say SomeBody Is Going To Be There Performing They Show Up Not Like Outher Nyc Cubs I Will Go There Again What Great Night

It's obvious you "two" are the same person. So now that you've had your spot blown, please STFU and stop trying to pump up this ghey ass party. Thanks. :rolleyes:

hey first off y do i need 2 names asshole if i want to write a review i will do it under this name so people will know that it was me and that i was there chilling you dumb ass

Oh I forgot, you also posted 9 minutes apart too! Yet another coincidence. Listen, try to remove your lips off of Bob G's dick for once.

Peace. :laugh:

so if somebody writes something on here and then somebody else does it 5 min later that meens that is them on another name get a life you asshole

No but when two idiots post exactly the same way, with reviews that look identical to one another. And when both guys coincidentally slob on Bob G's knob, it makes you wonder. Not everyone is stupid enough to accept your bullshit reviews at face value. Typical promoter, talking up a party so he can get some comps or drink tickets. You're fuckin pathetic. Have a nice day!. :cool:

:laugh:

I was there as well, the girls were sick, so nice, and so smart... I walked around asking them the times tables, they could multply way better than any other girls I've met in different clubs.... And they they were nice too, like one girl said excuse me when she stepped on my foot, now thats fuckin sick.. I love this club... 9x9 is 41 right girls..!!! I'm out,

Originally posted by xlr8ted

:laugh:

I was there as well, the girls were sick, so nice, and so smart... I walked around asking them the times tables, they could multply way better than any other girls I've met in different clubs.... And they they were nice too, like one girl said excuse me when she stepped on my foot, now thats fuckin sick.. I love this club... 9x9 is 41 right girls..!!! I'm out,

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

no idea about last night but in general that place usually has nice looking girls, the system is better than half the places in the city, and in general its a gorgeous club.

only went for DT, but even Danny himself was in agreement that although the dj booth is 2 stories above the floor, its a nice place with a surprisingly strong sound system.

i bet all you fags don't have the balls to say this to my face you are all computer tough guys

Well I'll be at Howells this weekend. I'll be wearing a gray Nike track suit. I'm 6'4 245, shouldn't be too hard to find. I'll even give you a 2-for-1 deal. Bring "musicman" along, and I'll bitch slap you both while some "nice girls" watch.