Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dating question...

captainpec

If you are dating someone for a little more than a month and you feel that they are requiring too much attention... (ie. want you to call everyday or every other day) how does that make you feel. I'm currently getting shit right now for not calling for two days and I realized why I didn't mind being single... too much drama. I personally think its too early in the relationship to demand attention and can only get worse down the line.

Also - girls that liked to be wined and dined... what are you opinions? By that I mean I've spent close to $1k on 5 weeks (once of twice a week) of dates and I think she still isn't satisfied... and not that I give in either cause I don't. I think I might be single again in the near future... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by captainpec

If you are dating someone for a little more than a month and you feel that they are requiring too much attention... (ie. want you to call everyday or every other day) how does that make you feel. I'm currently getting shit right now for not calling for two days and I realized why I didn't mind being single... too much drama. I personally think its too early in the relationship to demand attention and can only get worse down the line.

Also - girls that liked to be wined and dined... what are you opinions? By that I mean I've spent close to $1k on 5 weeks (once of twice a week) of dates and I think she still isn't satisfied... and not that I give in either cause I don't. I think I might be single again in the near future... :rolleyes:

1.) Lay down the law now while it's not too late. Let her know you're not down with all this calling everyday bullshit.

2.) About the $$...you're getting played for a sucker. Once you start that bullshit, you have to continue that route and keep spending the doe. You should have her paying for you.

Always Use the 90 Day rule....

People can fake it for a long time so,

Don't spoil her until after 90 days....

by then her true colors will shine through!

DOC~B "Serving all your psychosexual needs since 1971"

If you are dating someone for a little more than a month and you feel that they are requiring too much attention...

We need attention at all times, just like you guys

Also - girls that liked to be wined and dined... what are you opinions? By that I mean I've spent close to $1k on 5 weeks

Damn!!! I know my boyfriend thanks me for being such a cheap date ( I love Taco Bell) and for cooking for him EVERYDAY

Originally posted by b-side

Always Use the 90 Day rule....

People can fake it for a long time so,

Don't spoil her until after 90 days....

by then her true colors will shine through!

DOC~B "Serving all your psychosexual needs since 1971"

You brought up a good fucken point... this is soooo true

Originally posted by nomembername

You're way off there hun. :D

Are you saying that you don't need attention from your woman? Would u like to go out with her and have her look at other men? NO! You want all her attention on you right?.... unless u like to share

Originally posted by candyrollx69

Are you saying that you don't need attention from your woman? Would u like to go out with her and have her look at other men? NO! You want all her attention on you right?.... unless u like to share

You're missing the point sweety...all I am saying is that guys (atleast the one's that aren't gay) can handle time apart better where as bitches will have a fucking conniption fit if we call 10 minutes later than we were suppose to.

It's ok though, it's not your fault and we understand...we realize that you are all psycho ;)

im currently dating someone as well but instead of me calling him all the time he calls me everyday, its cute since we starting to get to know eachother but it does get a lil out of hand....funny how im going through the samething but vice versa

both men and women need attn but also need some space

Originally posted by nomembername

:laugh: :laugh:

I guarantee you haven't given up that booty yet...wait and see how much he keeps calling you once he gets in those pants ;)

actually he might go psycho on me after that! :eek::D

candy knows wha im talkin about, keep them in suspense :)

idk i never did like sweatin anyone, just not me

feel that they are requiring too much attention... (ie. want you to call everyday or every other day) how does that make you feel.

She's possesive..forget her ass. Also I don't think you'd like to be with someone who don't appreciate what you do for her; who does she yhink she is? Vida GUerra or something?

i let my guy set up the pace for phone contact, he usually calls me every day, but there were times when he had a lot of work and we talked once a week which is fine with me.

I was being spoiled by him but only after we were dating for three or more months and all that time we spill all expenses right down the middle. But now that we've been together for 5 years, he doesn't spoil me as much.... :(

I think someone who can't get adjusted to your time schedule and needs your attention constantly is too much work without rewards. Unless there are rewards and they are really nice

High maintenance girl you got there!

You say guys are cool not calling their girls for a few days, whereas girls need a bit of regular loving.

It seems someone who's really interested and misses his girl enough will eventually get round to calling, if the girl just waits a bit. Guys do the phoning in dating.

To see if this was true, I tried the tactic of waiting for his call, but he never phoned... Before you call me a sad case, I stood the test of time, and waited, and waited... in the end, I called, and I think he was actually relieved, and wanted me to call more often, because he had no phone credit and show my interest.

Which goes to show, some guys are lazy bastards, and you have to just use your own good judgement sometimes. Now I just think, wait for a man to call you, and if the call never comes, time to check out other fish in the sea.