Attn: Tranzwhore

nomembername

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by linabina

:laugh2:

ur the one who mentions me in all ur friggin posts... and ur asking why im interested in YOU?

:blank:

i was curious about something but ur trying too hard to be witty when in fact u probably just dont have an answer for me. whatever, no loss ;)

whatever u say ice pricness... I don't blame u for being tired of ur turban wearin rabbi bf from afganistan.

Dude's like 13 or somethin'. He's got absolutely NOTHING to contribute to society... OR this board for that matter. He ain't gonna show a pic of himself 'cause he knows it'll be exactly like it is in school every day... uproarious laughter, finger pointing, atomic wedgies that leave him with nothing but his underwear wasteband hangin' from his neck, etc. Just ignore him and his worthless words.

That is... unless of course you LIKE the ability to let out yer daily frustrations, Lina. :) And in that case.... by all means...

.... DING.... DING!

:punch::box::punch::balls::punch::hung:

... funk... out.

Originally posted by tubby

wide face, tatooted eyebrows, strange looking nose. And i thought linabina was bad *Sigh* Ppl here have low standards

i was smiling way too hard and i'm way too scared to get a tatoo of any kind, let alone on my face. tubby's just mad cuz he can't be the middle in a Lina / TW sandwich! :laugh:

Originally posted by tranzwhore

i was smiling way too hard and i'm way too scared to get a tatoo of any kind, let alone on my face. tubby's just mad cuz he can't be the middle in a Lina / TW sandwich! :laugh:

:aright:

now lets wait for him to come back with an oh so original come back about getting squashed or something.. u know, cuz me and u are so huge and all

tubby's just mad cuz he can't be the middle in a Lina / TW sandwich! :laugh:

I'm about ready to grab all my Jersey peeps and organize a Miami road trip to see this sandwich happen. Anyone else want to come along? NMN? Bullseye? NYBeauty?

Whatever.. I dont wanna get stuck between a bulldozer and a half rotten cabbage faced potato

Originally posted by tubby

my c*ck looks like the barrel of a M1Abrams tank, which is more than i can say for ur mexican and spanish pappi bf's. They're d*cks look like mini carrots

what's with the fucking *'s??? say what u gotta say!!!

oh & flip.........every sandwich needs it's toppings!!!

:tongue: