Clubplanet Nightlife Community

'Foundation' at Spirit presents Behrouz & Trendroid 4/2

Friday April 2, 2004

foundation-vi.jpg

Foundation presents

Behrouz(YOSHITOSHI, BULLITT BOOKINGS)

Along with

Pankaj and Matt Edwards(TRENDROID, BRICK CITY, MOST WANTED GLOBAL)

Opening the night up will be Star and Dain of Audio Elements

Last week Anthony Pappa, Randall Jones and Astro&Glyde brought an amazing vibe and incredible music to 530 West 27th Street…and we will continue it again this week!

One hour Zygo Vodka Open Bar

www.energyvodka.com

First 500 people through the door will receive a copy of Trendroid live at the Carlton Hotel, WMC 2004!!!!!!

www.***********.com

www.globalclublife.

www.djbehrouz.com

www.trendroid.com

www.audioelementsonline.com

www.urbangroove.com

SPIRIT

530 West 27th Street, NYC

www.spiritnewyork.com

21+

admission is $25, $20 on reduced list

Hope to see you all out Friday!!!

April2nd-vi.jpg

upcoming dates:

April 9th-Filtered Records night featuring Antoine Clamaran, Ivano Bellini and Serge Devant

April 16th-Gatecrasher featuring Eddie Halliwell, Darren Pearce, and Victor Dinaire.

April 23rd-Chris Fortier, Jimmy Van M, Steve Porter

who gave this one star??? you insane?

fuck it

I didnt make it last weekend and wont this weekend, but I'm gonna support this party full throttle the 9th seeing as they got the LIVING LEGEND ANTOINE CLAMARAN to come to the states!!!!!!

You'll see me there Andy...front and center in the middle of the dancefloor doing the tribal shuffle

btw.....NICE grabbing an ace like this for your party

Originally posted by modouglas

u have these guys on the main and jr in a side room??? guys get your shit togther. Behrouz is nobody. espicially compared to jr

its being run as two seperate parties.

i think the people behind the party know that Jr. is a bigger name- so simmer down captain obvious.

besides it'll be packed up there mano e mano- the crowd will love it.

behrouz and trendroid will bang it out downstairs for all of those interested.

just b/c the names arent as big- does not meant that the music won't be as good - if not better than upstairs IMO.

Guest starscream

juniors playing upstairs cuz the event for the main floor had already been confirmed and that just wouldnt be right pushing them out the door soo junior could have the main floor.its cool ...he just wanted to throw something together real quick soo his fans could get a dose of him.maybe in the future junior will be doing a party on the main floor..i hear something may be in works for gay pride weekend..we shall see.

thanks man!

hopefully u can make it down soon....

the Zygo vodka open bar should be great too!

as far as the party goes...we have the main floor every week and Taylor and co have the upstairs for his do-it party.

Hes been doing a great job and this party with Junior will def be a big hit for him.

Overall the club should be jumpin friday night!

Originally posted by modouglas

u have these guys on the main and jr in a side room??? guys get your shit togther. Behrouz is nobody. espicially compared to jr

Excuse me, Behrouz is definitely a somebody and don't be dissing dj's just because Junior is your favorite. Behrouz is one helluva dj and producer plus here in the West Coast and to be concise, all over, he is considered an world class dj. He was nominated for Dancestar awards for best breakthrough dj and plays in NY on a continual basis. I agree that it's weird to have Junior playing in the other room but remember it's two separate parties with separate entrances and that's the way they wanted things!

Originally posted by nomembername

what kind of music will they be spinning on the main floor?

Well I consider Behrouz a cross between Danny Tenaglia and Deep Dish (that's my interpretation of his style). He can go from progressive to tribal to house to tech in an interesting way.

Originally posted by develicious

Well I consider Behrouz a cross between Danny Tenaglia and Deep Dish (that's my interpretation of his style). He can go from progressive to tribal to house to tech in an interesting way.

good anology, although behrouz isnt afraid to bang it out like DD sometime are.

trendroid has a couple of tracks that were being dropped all over the WMC this year- trendroid + free vodka= :) :) :)

Originally posted by boozebaron

wish i could be there. ron will be there drinking zygo on my behalf.

ken

thanks for working with us tonight! Hope toi do more events with you in the future...next time you need to come downand hang out tho.

Btw...if any of you dont know what ZYGO it...just try it tonight...stuff is off the hook. I lived on it when I worked at Centro-Fly :)

Guest starscream

behrouz sucked sorry to say there were like 20 people on the main floor as for junior upstairs it was paked to the gils.junior tuned it out he should have been on the man floor but it was an awesome party anyway.the main floor party wa soo bad they were just letting us down there.i must say im very impressed what they have donewith the place