Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The sweetest thing ever...

WARNING: Explicit happiness within.

My b/f was away on business for a little while...he was supposed to come home tonight...To my utter surprisehe waltzed into my job, YESTERDAY bearing a huge bouqet of roses...He came home a day early just to surprise me...( I felt like I was on one of those talk shows where they bring in surprise guests...)isn't that so sweet...I can't get this smile off my face.

cwm41.gif

------------------

"deep within I'm shaken by the violence of exsisting for only you..."

[This message has been edited by sillylittlename (edited 10-25-2000).]

yep, he's feelin guilty about somethin', lint brush his jacket to see if there are any long or different color hairs. check his collar for lipstick and sniff his fingers, believe me i know, im a lech. and girrrrl until he bring a ring, dont even touch his thing! [music in the background] "say my name, say my name..."

i should have been a regular on ricky lake, i think ive missed my calling

------------------

[iNSERT CLEVER QUOTE HERE]

Well..he has bought the ring..two of them actually. But I need to be swept off my feet every once and awhile.

Guys..this is for you to remmber...NEVER GET LAZY with your girl. If you do...she may look for someone else. FYI

Originally posted by mediaman101:

yep, he's feelin guilty about somethin', lint brush his jacket to see if there are any long or different color hairs. check his collar for lipstick and sniff his fingers, believe me i know, im a lech. and girrrrl until he bring a ring, dont even touch his thing! [music in the background] "say my name, say my name..."

i should have been a regular on ricky lake, i think ive missed my calling

LOL, funny as hell...GF does that shit....that's why I'm LMAO...

------------------

What da.....

Hate to say it, but......

That means he feels really fucking guilty for banging that $2.00 ho while he was away. Been there, done that!

------------------

I like BIG BUTTS and I cannot lie.......you other brothas can't deny!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sillylittlename:

My b/f was away on business for a little while...he was supposed to come home tonight...To my utter surprisehe waltzed into my job, YESTERDAY bearing a huge bouqet of roses...He came home a day early just to surprise me...( I felt like I was on one of those talk shows where they bring in surprise guests...)isn't that so sweet...I can't get this smile off my face.

cwm41.gif

Honey, beware! That bouquet of roses only means one thing -he's feeling guilty about a little coochi coochie that he did while he was away on "business". Girl, I say leave his ass in the grass and go out and party with the girlfriends! Woohoo!

Don't let no man play ya for a fool!

(2 snaps and a twist!)

Detox

Originally posted by sillylittlename:

cwm41.gif

yeah but if you recall on those talkshows when they bring in that secret guest it's usually the boyfriends secret lover.

Originally posted by shad:

Aw comeon don't piss in the girls soup for god sakes.

B cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm30.gifcwm30.gif

piss in the girls soup! hahaha, now thats funny.

whoah!just got a flashback! ...ahh yes those sweet memories of serving at tgifriday's, i can still hear the echoes of those melodic last drops carrom off the metal pot like tiny toxic chimes, *BLOOWOOPOOopoopoop, BLOOOWOOPOooopoopoop...*

------------------

[iNSERT CLEVER QUOTE HERE]

awwwwwwwww you people STFU - i know your bf wouldn't cheat on you, he cares about you tooooo much - so don't you listen to these people!!

besides, if rob gets me flowers every time he cheats on me, then he must have an f*in harem.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

Archived