Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P:M Sessions> FRIDAY April 9 - STRYKE @ Privilege

marcodavalos

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so excited for Friday night.

Stryke's first P:M Sessions appearance EVER! :eek: Like Brownie said, it's about frigging time... Can't wait to hear what Francesco and Stryke have in store for us...

Domingo and Jimmy in the patio.. :)

And, it's by honey's B-DAY!!!! :love: I'll be the one wearing the big red bow around my body. :D

Shoot me an e-mail so we can put you on the list > carla@pmsessions.com.

Originally posted by chaflas

That's odd. :confused:

I'm gonna be wearing a green bow.

Isn't that veird? :hoparound

It IS weird!!!!!!!!! Just remind me to get it steamed and ironed again a couple days before X-Mas too. We’ll be the official meet & greeters on Friday, December 24th! :eek::D

Originally posted by carlaorellana

It IS weird!!!!!!!!! Just remind me to get it steamed and ironed again a couple days before X-Mas too. We’ll be the official meet & greeters on Friday, December 24th! :eek::D

Stop thread-jacking, Carla! :mad:

:hat:;)

Originally posted by chaflas

Stop thread-jacking, Carla! :mad:

:hat:;)

Actually.... I am using this thread to let the board know (waaaaaaay before-hand) about the P:M SESSIONS special X-Mas bash. And it IS a thread about P:M SESSIONS.. so technically, there is really no thread-jacking on MY PART!!!!

:finger:

Ok.. NOW I'm threadjacking. Right? :confused:

Back to work now. :D

I am going to do my best to come out and support Stryke and check out the other guys. I'll be my first visit to Privilege. What is the parking situation like?

This is going to be one hell of a weekend. Stryke on Friday, Psytrance at Sonar on Saturday. Any parties on Sunday to complete the circle?

Originally posted by juxt

I am going to do my best to come out and support Stryke and check out the other guys. I'll be my first visit to Privilege. What is the parking situation like?

Pull up in front of Privilege, 637 Washington Ave. before 1 am ... leave your car with the valet ... walk 15 feet to the ropes ... check you are on the list, and you are in.

For list ... e-mail carla@pmsessions.com

Can't get any easier. See you Friday. :cool: