Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BLACK CP Appreciation>>> WHAT A RIP-OFF!

Guest shortyrockrox

I was at black a few saturdays ago, and had a terrible time, but from what I am reading the place is getting better. I would love to go for classics night, but I am scared its gonna suck, and I am too poor to be wasting money!!! lol I am glad it seems everyone had fun though this past past saturday, very tempting!!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shortyrockrox

I was at black a few saturdays ago, and had a terrible time, but from what I am reading the place is getting better. I would love to go for classics night, but I am scared its gonna suck, and I am too poor to be wasting money!!! lol I am glad it seems everyone had fun though this past past saturday, very tempting!!!

i used to be at factory every sunday for like god konws how long, i went about 2 or 3 weeks ago and i walked out after 2 hours saying it was horrorible. I went back this week and had a great time-- check it out you probably wont be disappointed.

To the person who said 'i knew this event was too good to be true...', i seriously have NO idea what you're talking about. you didn't even give it a try. just because the line was down the block doesn't mean that they were holding up the line. it was a FREE event so it was obvious that there will be a lot of ppl showing up. my friends and i showed up at 1 and we got in for free w/o a hassle.

im glad to hear that most of you guys had a good time. i didn't have a good time at all. maybe because i was in a bad mood to begin with. when i got there the line was down the block and it doesn't really help when ppl are cutting the lines. i mean yeh we all want to get in for free but please ppl....we all have to wait. if you're in such a rush, you should've left your house yesterday. these ppl didnt even have friends up front. they just plain and simple walked through the long line of ppl to ensure that they'll get in for free. nonetheless, i'll give Black another try.

Originally posted by BobG

moron: a mentally retarded person having a potential mental age of between 8 and 12 years and capable of doing routine work under supervision.

moron: a very stupid person who posts without a fucking clue..talks shit about a nice event without getting out of his car.

anyone who mentioned the cp vip party or who had a printout was let in quickly and even though the invitation said 2am..the courtesy was extended to around 2:30am......

how about some reviews on movies you never saw..maybe restaurants you never ate in..maybe relationships you never had..you fucking loser

how about just saying sorry to everyone who tried to do something nice for a party

VERY WELL SAID!!!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I noticed alot of people cutting the line as well. I put a stop that as soon as it was way too many people. THe bouncers werent doing anything so I had to take care of it.

most entertaining momemt for me on line was when a pack of asians decied tehy were gonan try and cuth their way up the line, they got to a group of about 4 juiceheads and that came to a quick stop :laugh:

ok ok.. ill eat my words, after i had to hear it from all of you calling me an asshole and a moron.

Im sorry I didn't get out of my car and wait on line. After going around the block 3 or 4 times and not seeing the line moving, I figured that there was no way I was making it in before 2am. I'm glad that it was free though, and that everyone made it in. I guess there's been just sooooooo many times that these things turn out to be scams and rips, I was just expecting the worst.

KUDOS to CLUB PLANET for comming through on a great event (from what Ive heard) I apoligize for my pre-emptive rant....

Originally posted by jimk29

Seriously, RELAX!!! He doesn't sound like a white supremacist...

Do you like what his sig says? Does that fly with you? Maybe you think like him that's why it doesn't bother you? Maybe you find it very funny? You can't tell me his sig is not a racist comment somewhat. :nono: Unless you come up w/ a valid reason for me to back off then I see no reason for you to tell me to chill!!:unhappy:

I was at Black this Sunday 4/4/ and I did not have any problems getting in at all. It is probably because my friend and I came in about 9am. The crowd really died down by then...but JP really made it fun. I had a blast....JP spun off the hook!!!!!!!!!! I am looking foward to the classics party!!!!!! I will party with JP FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!! JP #1 DJ!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by notallthere444

Your right... The whole race doesn’t act like that.

Do I care? No. I’m sick and tired of having to be sensitive towards everyone... Do I get all bent out of shape when I see how they make Italians look like stereotypical Neanderthals on sopranos every week?

NO

Cause I don’t fucken care, Im not a hippy like you, I am not so sensitive,,.. I see sweaty e'd out rude as hell pourly dress chinks running around exit ..one guy was 40 with no theeth fat belly with a cut off shirt.. its fucken gross, and he tried hitting on my gf... thats 23 .... give me a break...

a145.gif

LMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that shirt. Who is that actin all Carl Thomas (Emotional) about notallthere? Easy!!! He is like that ALL the time, that's my nigga, and he's cool so just relax. :laugh::laugh:

Sorry I missed this party, I usually don't have the energy to go out til around 5 or so!

BTW, that's not his sig, it's a pic he posted in response to one of yours. Wanna get mad, get mad about all the soldiers that are dying, not some dumb-ass messageboard argument.

Originally posted by berniec

most entertaining momemt for me on line was when a pack of asians decied tehy were gonan try and cuth their way up the line, they got to a group of about 4 juiceheads and that came to a quick stop :laugh:

:laugh: I would have loved to have seen that. BTW, just to comment on the whole Asian controversy, I think most of the people who complain about Asians are referring to the ones who are rolling face and tripping over everyone, not Asians in general...I know they are the only ones I have a problem with

Originally posted by klubbheadsor

Do you like what his sig says? Does that fly with you? Maybe you think like him that's why it doesn't bother you? Maybe you find it very funny? You can't tell me his sig is not a racist comment somewhat. :nono: Unless you come up w/ a valid reason for me to back off then I see no reason for you to tell me to chill!!:unhappy:

I could care less what it says, I do find it funny, because it is in fact funny, and I'm not that easily offended. Maybe he is just trying to get a rise out of people, and even if he isn't, that thing in his sig is obviously a joke... Haven't you ever laughed at a Polish joke, black joke, italian joke?? Everyone in this country is way too cautious about offending someone else. Maybe if we relaxed a little as a whole, people would be much happier.

Originally posted by sheendawg

LMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that shirt. Who is that actin all Carl Thomas (Emotional) about notallthere? Easy!!! He is like that ALL the time, that's my nigga, and he's cool so just relax. :laugh::laugh:

Sorry I missed this party, I usually don't have the energy to go out til around 5 or so!

BTW, that's not his sig, it's a pic he posted in response to one of yours. Wanna get mad, get mad about all the soldiers that are dying, not some dumb-ass messageboard argument.

I really don't like that sig of yours!!:mad2: That sig says a lot about yourself, it tells me that you have the mentality of a white supremacist. Who uses that image as there sig? :confused: Only if your really believe in what it stands for do you put this sig up. Your definitely "not all there''!!:screwy:

I can understand you being upset at that asian guy for hitting on your girl but what I don't understand is why did you bring your girl to a club knowing any guy can and will hit on her when possible? Especially at Black. That's what happens at times when you go to clubs. You should not be surprised :eek: at all by this!! It's kind of your own fault for hanging out right in front of the Asian section w/ your gf. Things like this happen to many so deal with it!!:frust: Your not the only one you crybaby. :boohoo:

As for me I'm not a hippy or that sensitive, but when I hear someone's opinion in this forum for the first time and they say racist comments like you did am I supposed to applaud your comments? Give me a fucking break!! What goes around comes around so keep thinking the way you do and see what happens!! You act like some big tough guy, but are probably nothing more than a measly guido!! :laugh:

Go hug a tree with all yoru oppnions

i bet you think yoru right... Come on hate a little

just a little more hate

Originally posted by sheendawg

Hey I can't feel for your nigga because I don't know him!! :no: Well I 'm glad that you two have a sense of humor but do you expect everyone else here to? If you're with your peeps and having fun then you can say whatever you want. I do and so does everyone else. I have been on these boards in the past and seen people get into heated arguments because of people who think like you two!! :argue: Everyone here has gone through different things in their lives and you can't expect everyone to have a sense of humor. Some offensive comments people make here will trigger certain emotions in others. You have to be receptive to others not vice versa. You both think the world revolves around you two.

As for our soldiers that are dying, there is nothing I can really do about that. I support what they do and pray for their families. It's very sad but that's Geogre Dubya for you. Hey, if I feel I need to speak up about something then I will. I don't care what you or others think!! I think in these forums people should be able to have amicable conversations in a peaceful environment. Since your nigga doesn't think b4 he speaks and carries a racist demeanor about him then I feel that there should be a place where he can express those feelings. There should be a forum called "the pit" where you can be allowed to vent those frustrations here. I think CP will catch on soon to this or maybe they already have. :confused:

Originally posted by notallthere444

Go hug a tree with all yoru oppnions

i bet you think yoru right... Come on hate a little

just a little more hate

Learn how to spell bro!! Every hear of spellcheck? I don't think I'm always right, but for the most part I am if I have a valid argument. If I can backup my opinions w/ valid points then I have an argument. What do you back up your opinions with? Insults and more swears? More incoherent banter? Give me something more to work with than that!! :shades2:

Hey I can't feel for your nigga because I don't know him!! :no: Well I 'm glad that you two have a sense of humor but do you expect everyone else here to? If you're with your peeps and having fun then you can say whatever you want. I do and so does everyone else. I have been on these boards in the past and seen people get into heated arguments because of people who think like you two!! :argue: Everyone here has gone through different things in their lives and you can't expect everyone to have a sense of humor. Some offensive comments people make here will trigger certain emotions in others. You have to be receptive to others not vice versa. You both think the world revolves around you two.

As for our soldiers that are dying, there is nothing I can really do about that. I support what they do and pray for their families. It's very sad but that's Geogre Dubya for you. Hey, if I feel I need to speak up about something then I will. I don't care what you or others think!! I think in these forums people should be able to have amicable conversations in a peaceful environment. Since your nigga doesn't think b4 he speaks and carries a racist demeanor about him then I feel that there should be a place where he can express those feelings. There should be a forum called "the pit" where you can be allowed to vent those frustrations here. I think CP will catch on soon to this or maybe they already have. :confused:

A racist demeanor?? that sig is hillarious!! stfu you little pussy! get over yourself...a forum called the pit lol what a loser...and by the way our military loves dubya he aint no slick willie pulling black hawk down ya hear

Originally posted by jimk29

I could care less what it says, I do find it funny, because it is in fact funny, and I'm not that easily offended. Maybe he is just trying to get a rise out of people, and even if he isn't, that thing in his sig is obviously a joke... Haven't you ever laughed at a Polish joke, black joke, italian joke?? Everyone in this country is way too cautious about offending someone else. Maybe if we relaxed a little as a whole, people would be much happier.

I don't really like repeating myself, but if need be I will. Listen I have a sense of humor and know when and where to say jokes too. I know how to pick my spots. The thing is that in these forums not everyone has one and it's due to the fact that people have gone through very different experiences than others have. Therefore not everyone has a sense of humor!!:laugh: You have to be receptive to that aspect. Not everyone is comfortable with jokes like these. Since the US is becoming more of a melting pot you have to think b4 you speak.

Do you follow the Real World? Well if you had scene the most recent one in San Diego then you would know of what happened in the first couple of episodes. There was a racial incident that occured amongst the roomates. One of the girls called a black guy in a club a "nigga". When the black roomate found out that she said that, did that fly with him? Nope. Did the girl even attempt to tell him to relax? C'mon now!! She knew she made a mistake. Same concepts apply here on these boards!! :cool: How can you tell someone to relax after you offend them? :confused:

Do you follow the Real World? Well if you had scene the most recent one in San Diego then you would know of what happened in the first couple of episodes. There was a racial incident that occured amongst the roomates. One of the girls called a black guy in a club a "nigga". When the black roomate found out that she said that, did that fly with him? Nope. Did the girl even attempt to tell him to relax? C'mon now!! She knew she made a mistake. Same concepts apply here on these boards!! :cool: How can you tell someone to relax after you offend them? :confused:

I think it's time a moderator steps in here...you know things are getting a little out of hand when people start referring back to incidents on the Real World to help make there point.

:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by jamezzz

A racist demeanor?? that sig is hillarious!! stfu you little pussy! get over yourself...a forum called the pit lol what a loser...and by the way our military loves dubya he aint no slick willie pulling black hawk down ya hear

I doubt you would call me a "little pussy" if you said it to my face biach!!:bigfinge: If you choose to be ignorant than that's your business. Liking Bush tells me a lot about yourself you troglodyte!! If you like Bush your the loser here not me!! Can you tell me where the WMD are with your GI Joe mentality of yours? C'mon you "know it all" Redneck tell me? I just love that he started the war in Iraq for no reason!! Do you like the economy where in? I just love the unemployment rate!! Around the world people laugh at us because of him. What a legacy he's leaving here!! :funny:

Originally posted by nomembername

I think it's time a moderator steps in here...you know things are getting a little out of hand when people start referring back to incidents on the Real World to help make there point.

:eek: :eek:

I had to use a simple example here to make some understand. Back to basics, that's all.