Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TOO MUCH XTC (please respond)

my friends and I have been doin x for about 3 years...we spent almost every weekend at exit religiously and have pretty much never spent a nite there without doing e...im sure that some of u have done much more, but just for an idea of the #'s, we did about 70-100 each...the reason im writing this is that i think all the time i spent being an e-tard has caught up to me (and some of my friends)...waking up the morning after became absolutely awful and i felt absolutely SURE ive bought some bunk ass pills before...the very last pill i did didnt even make me feel good...it just made me soooo fuckin dizzy when it hit...no euphoria no buggin out 2 any music people etc just dizzy...maybe im being a hypochondriac, but i really was hopein somebody could relate to my situation...sometimes i feel not healthy at all...like somethin is wrong inside...my heart races i get random aches n pains my bones crack badly and i get VERY dizzy sometimes...im not tryin 2 scare anybody just looking for any similar stories...i havent really done any other drugs as well...maybe these symptoms are from something else but something inside of me somehow KNOWS its from doin too much xtc or bad pills...i cant explain...i was hoping somebody maybe could relate??

sorry if this bugged nebody out...thought i would get a decent response from you guys...thanks :) please reply

Originally posted by platinumplus69

I STARTED HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS AFTER DOING X AND OTHER DRUGS HEAVY FOR A COUPLE NOF YEARS. TURNS OUT I WAS HAVING PANIC ATTACKS AND IT CAME FROM MY SEROTONIN BEING DRAINED.

I have a friend who gets panic attacks every now and then... how do you deal with them?

i've been doing it for half a year, twice a weekend thats 4-5 rolls a week and i got it down to 1 roll a week lately and plannin on stopping completely by the time april ends

I need 3 hits to feel anything nowadays and the high is NOWHERE near as good as it used to be, no euphoria, i cant relax, i sweat like a pig, and i feel like i've taken amphetamines instead of mdma and I know the rolls are mdma since i took them many times before and they cause extreme euphoria but not anymore so I guess from the abuse of the drug my body is reacting differently to it now

and btw, i wont even get started on the way i feel monday mornings or sunday evenings, suicidal mondays at best!!!

time to chill out and take care of myself and I'm only 18

drugs are bad....

I think a lot of ppl here have felt that way, I know I have.

There was a time for about 2 years str8 I was eating way to many pills and started feeling run down, so I stoped for a while and started feeling normal agian.

When I do roll now its in moderation, which I think is the key to responsable drug use.

If your going to do E, do it right. Before you decided to drain your brain you should have done some (or ALOT) of reasearch on it beings that it is your brain. Its to late for that now but heres what I can tell you.

-Your going to have to stop for at least 3 months and after that once a month MAX. No one should be doing it more then once a month because that is how tolerance begins to build.

-Take a few 5-HTp before and after each use, and eat healthy foods all the time (fruits are especially good immediately afterwards)

- If you start feeling depressed, it IS DEFINETLY because of the E. I am feeling that way now from this past weekend but Im not letting it get the best of me because I know its not permanent.

- And whether or not you think it E makes you stupid with that many uses by destroying neural pathways between neurons, so stop overdoing it.

-You probably have some brain damamge already, but stop it now and you should be fine.

Good luck and Happy rolling

Originally posted by platinumplus69

I STARTED HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS AFTER DOING X AND OTHER DRUGS HEAVY FOR A COUPLE NOF YEARS. TURNS OUT I WAS HAVING PANIC ATTACKS AND IT CAME FROM MY SEROTONIN BEING DRAINED.

Werd!! I used to do E all the time. Haven't touched any in about 6 months - And I don't plan on ever doing it again. I have panic attacks like crazy, depression, anxiety, the whole works. And the fucked up thing is I have very little seratonin left in my brain so I can't even take an SSRI without getting nothing but the side effcts. I wish I had never taken a single pill. Was it good, yeah at first. But then it got to be too much. And is it good now? Hell no! Memory loss, attention span so minute I forgot what I was typing about, so I'll end it here.

the problem here is that i havent been doing xtc consistently these 3 years...sometimes (Rarely) weekly but most of the time i did it every month or every other month...sometimes i even took 6 month breaks...the last roll i took was 8 months ago and i almost passed out the next day...like i was fighting to stay concsious i cant explain...anyway u guys keep saying "DO IT IN MODERATION U IDIOT" and "i dunno how someone could do it everyweek for 3 years"...but i have done it moderately and have researched it from credibile sources and never taken more than 3 in one nite...so whats up?

p.s. laughing at the brain damage thing was really chill of u...hope nothing that serious ever happens 2 u bro :rolleyes:

Originally posted by thecrackden

my friends and I have been doin x for about 3 years...we spent almost every weekend at exit religiously and have pretty much never spent a nite there without doing e...im sure that some of u have done much more, but just for an idea of the #'s, we did about 70-100 each...the reason im writing this is that i think all the time i spent being an e-tard has caught up to me (and some of my friends)...waking up the morning after became absolutely awful and i felt absolutely SURE ive bought some bunk ass pills before...the very last pill i did didnt even make me feel good...it just made me soooo fuckin dizzy when it hit...no euphoria no buggin out 2 any music people etc just dizzy...maybe im being a hypochondriac, but i really was hopein somebody could relate to my situation...sometimes i feel not healthy at all...like somethin is wrong inside...my heart races i get random aches n pains my bones crack badly and i get VERY dizzy sometimes...im not tryin 2 scare anybody just looking for any similar stories...i havent really done any other drugs as well...maybe these symptoms are from something else but something inside of me somehow KNOWS its from doin too much xtc or bad pills...i cant explain...i was hoping somebody maybe could relate??

sorry if this bugged nebody out...thought i would get a decent response from you guys...thanks :) please reply

1st -- the prob is that what you took wasn't e but something else...and we all know about this -- read the post on this thread which gives you a detailed info on what you may have taken. i haven't done a decent e in 2-3 years because they are so hard to get....

Originally posted by thecrackden

Do double the amount

i used to get panic attacks BAD, and i still do, i know someone who was dropping like 4 times a week, perfectly fine, never got depressed ( just extremly tired)thinks perfectly normal, acts perfectly normal some of it depends on the type of person u are, and the pill, i have more fun and less stress when i take less pills, when i take more than 1 pill at once ( instead of spreading it out in the coarse of a nite)i freak out , iv had to leave clubs like 20 minutes after being there cause i bugged out, im fine like 3 hrs later waaaay after i peak,

like anything TOO MUCH is never good, moderation is DEF THE KEY:D