Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Guy-Question !!!!!

a12345

One time I was having sex/ my fuck buddy.(no boyfriend ...just a friend u have sex w/ )

Then he told me "He missed me" (Because we haven't seen each other for a while) ..

Then I kiss him on the lips ...a small peck.

Then he starts running to the bathroom and gets all mad !!

Then he accuses me of "playing games" ..

WHAT THE HELL DOES HE MEAN BY THAT ??

Originally posted by a12345:

One time I was having sex/ my fuck buddy.(no boyfriend ...just a friend u have sex w/ )

Then he told me "He missed me" (Because we haven't seen each other for a while) ..

Maybe you kissed him in the wrong area??

------------------

"Oh my god, that's the funky shit!"

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Nikki~~~~~~~

I'll tell you the next time I see you, It's really easy!

But I don't think you'd have a problem, you are such a cutie!!!!

Boink Boink

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

all i know is, and this is from personal experience, friends with benefits, fuck buddys whatever, just dont work, sure its fun in the beginning but someone inevitably gets attached and ruins everything.i learned the hard way(twice).

-good luck

My fuck buddy picked me up @ club long time ago. He's cute. I'm cute and we get along.

Once a month I'll give him a "Hey what's up , I'm coming over" phone call. We go off on each other then I leave ..then I call him a month later and thats' it !

No commitment. No everyday "Honey I luv u " phone calls. No dates and lame activities for couples.

Oh yeah - he had a girlfriend plus other girlfriends.

Just try to pick up any hottie that looks fuckable to you. Have sex...but instead of talking/hanging out every freakin day ...Just do it whenever you want !!

Come and go as you please !

Humph! I guess everyone can be a little insensetive sometimes. I'll drop my 2 cents.

a) sounds like he genuenly "missed" you and whatever he thinks the two of you have. By telling you, confiding in you how he feels [yeah, guys sometimes drop a one liner with volumes of different emotions behind it] By kissing him, he probably felt you were patronizing him.

B) of course, he could just be a moody-fuck.

I think it's the first, not the latter. [lahter? whatever]

Have you guys made it clear to each other it's just a sex-thing? Some people don't pick up on this... Sadly.

-the doctor has spoken

cwm10.gif

------------------

I'm not your bitch, don't dump your shit on me!

Originally posted by kahloz:

Humph! I guess everyone can be a little insensetive sometimes. I'll drop my 2 cents.

a) sounds like he genuenly "missed" you and whatever he thinks the two of you have. By telling you, confiding in you how he feels [yeah, guys sometimes drop a one liner with volumes of different emotions behind it] By kissing him, he probably felt you were patronizing him.

B) of course, he could just be a moody-fuck.

I think it's the first, not the latter. [lahter? whatever]

Have you guys made it clear to each other it's just a sex-thing? Some people don't pick up on this... Sadly.

-the doctor has spoken

cwm10.gif

I concur, having been in 3 or 4 or so similar relationships over the past few years, I speak from experience wink.gif

to his 'male' friends if he refers to your relationship they all thing he's the man, but inside over time he's probably evolved to a point where he thinks 'damn this girl's hot, she's cool, she's adventurous'......so option a is likely, then in turn this freaks him out a bit (given that he's a 'playa'), so he turns into a bit of a moody fuck as well tongue.gif

the key with thse types of relationships is openness and complete honesty, lines in the sand, however you want to put it....if u have any more questions a12345 PM me!

cwm30.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

GEt this. He's 7 yrs. older than me. He thinks I'm too young to be his real "girlfriend". But I think he's just saying that. I know all his other girlfriends are bitches and not as cool as me. He complains about them to me !!

When I kissed him- he got really embarassed.

Do guys tell the truth wehn they r havign sex? I think he really did miss me. He sounded sad when he said it.

Everytime we discuss our relationship or our feelings-he gets all mushy and weird and nervous and starts freaking out. THEN HE DENYS everything ! Saying " HE don't like me that way" or "you r too young" or" my girlfriend is 34" !!!

I think he could be in love w/ me he's just in mad denial.

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK ???

GEt this. He's 7 yrs. older than me. He thinks I'm too young to be his real "girlfriend". But I think he's just saying that. I know all his other girlfriends are bitches and not as cool as me. He complains about them to me !!

When I kissed him- he got really embarassed.

Do guys tell the truth wehn they r havign sex? I think he really did miss me. He sounded sad when he said it.

Everytime we discuss our relationship or our feelings-he gets all mushy and weird and nervous and starts freaking out. THEN HE DENYS everything ! Saying " HE don't like me that way" or "you r too young" or" my girlfriend is 34" !!!

I think he could be in love w/ me he's just in mad denial.

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK ???

I think he's just a little confused on what you guys actually are. Even though you are supposedly only fuck-friends, it's impossible to prevent having feelings (of any kind) for the person. Kissing especially is a very intimate gesture. Of course it depends on how it's done. I remember when I was sort of seeing my ex (for one thing only of course) and at some point I kissed him very sensually, not just those sloppy kisses. He got really nervous and backed off because he thought that I crossed the line between an "arrangement" that we had and a serious relationship. It's confusing to be sleeping with someone and not be involved with them. Your emotions get in the way of pure sexual pleasure and it seems like he's not sure what to think/feel.. Those situations are never easy to deal with. But if he doesn't say anything about wanting to be with you (granted that YOU want to be with him), don't say anything.. The pressure will only drive him nuts ..

I know all his other girlfriends are bitches and not as cool as me. He complains about them to me !!

i dont know about the rest of it, but dont get too excited about how he "complains aut them." that is normal, especially from a "fuck buddy." of course he only tells u the bad things. no matter how open your relationship is, he is not going to sit in bed with you and tell you all of the wonderful things the other girls do/mean to him.

------------------

i love music!

If any of you ladies are interested in getting a fuck buddy I am available. I'm good in the sack, very creative and love to cuddle. I am one of the best spooners out there... Enclosed is a pic. I'm 6'0" 180lbs, avarage build.

-Have dick, will travel... cwm27.gif

------------------

"Life is a drink... Don't guzzle it down, learn to savor every moment..."

jobehind.jpg

-Ricfutures

Originally posted by ricfutures:

If any of you ladies are interested in getting a fuck buddy I am available. I'm good in the sack, very creative and love to cuddle. I am one of the best spooners out there... Enclosed is a pic. I'm 6'0" 180lbs, avarage build.

-Have dick, will travel...

LMAO.. I hope you're not serious smile.gif You are a cutie though.. Will travel hahaha.. Oh boy what has the world come to..

Originally posted by ricfutures:

-Have dick, will travel... cwm27.gif

LMAO, nice one.

Freinds with benfits... what has the world come to. What happend to one night stands?

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

originally posted by a12345:

guys don't like kissing a girl after they spewed on her face . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

oh man, you guys are silly little fucks.

Talk about Fuck-buddy's and kissing after creaming.

Let's try to keep in mind that someone's feelings are being toyed with here. [i know, I'm the romantic type]

Here's a little example of what happens when you don't make things clear to people...

Once, a short while ago, I made friends with a college friend. We hung out, we had a great time, next thing I know, he's proclaiming his love for me...

I was like... "Excuse me? Dude, like, no."

I felt bad, so I didn't say much about it... a couple of weeks passed by and he started stalking me, his reply "You never said you didn't like me."

Once I made it clear I was NOT interested at ALL, he went berzerk, stalking turned to 40 emails a day, random sighting's outside my office building, gifts coming in the mail.

So I said "Uhhh... Sorry dude, I can't be friends with someone that only has dick in their mind. Love or not, I am not interested at all."

So I ended our friendship, months passed by, and Stalker-dude sent me an email [not long ago, 2 weeks ago?] it said..

Hey, you're still there, I'm working here, part of my probation, see, after you left me, I got angry and snuffed a couple of people that looked like you or reminded me of you.

Just wanted to say hi.

- - - I called my lawyer. cwm14.gif

------------------

I'm not your bitch, don't dump your shit on me!

Archived