Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Which Cp Bitch Would You Want To Fuck?

nomembername

WHICH OF THESE CP BITCHES WOULD YOU WANT TO FUCK?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH OF THESE CP BITCHES WOULD YOU WANT TO FUCK?

• TRANZWHORE
    • THEMRS
    • SEXXYBABYD
    • LADYSHADY
    • LINABINA
    • RAS67
    • NYBEAUTY
    • NAUGHTYBABE
    • MYSTIFY22

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't HollyWood Squares, but if it was I'd bet all .34 cents in your fanny-pack that you'd do just about anything to lick the same chair that Gilbert Godfried sits in. The fact that you opened that gap tooth dick dungeon for something else than having phallic shaped ballpark frank's fork lifted into it is about as wrong as Janet Reno massaging her labia with David Koresh's dismembered and burnt finger. You make as much sense as Richard Simmons at a topless bar drinking a Guiness talking about the Giants' new offensive nickleback option.

I would show you the door, but it appears your donkey loving self has already found it, standing in front of it, asscheeks agape, hoping one of us will hear your gay seal harpings and toss you a dildo.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by Crackorn

I was right. No balls. Anyway, let's not have this thread go to the drama board because one poor sap can't get his little dick wet. Tiny boy.

It wont, not yet at least.

lethal-injection-prep-raleigh.jpg

Prisoners are strapped to this gurney in the preparation room just outside the execution chamber at North Carolina's Central Prison. Once IV tubes have been inserted into the prisoner's arms, the gurney is rolled into the chamber.

lethal-injection-sanquentin-anteroom.jpg

The drugs are administered from inside this anteroom. Phones on the wall provide a connection to state officials who have the authority to stay the execution.

Originally posted by rizzo

tranzwhore looks like a line backer for the Dolphins....Ray Finkle anyone?

i always figured myself to be more of a kicker! since most kickers are pretty much the same size that i am plus i played soccer so i do know how to kick balls pretty well. want me to show u?

Originally posted by tranzwhore

i always figured myself to be more of a kicker! since most kickers are pretty much the same size that i am plus i played soccer so i do know how to kick balls pretty well. want me to show u?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by phobik

i pick is weyes. hate on me all u want but i think shes pretty!!!

why would they hate on you, she is cute.