Clubplanet Nightlife Community

luba pics

bullseye

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the girls here (on the board) are just that AMERICAN GIRLS....

they have been brainwashed to think that guys don't like the "girl next door" and the Nautual Beauty means natural flaws...

They idolize barbie dolls and get pissed when we look at "real" women

The chicks here are def. Au Naturale' and even remind me of my wonderful Times in Prague... :drool:

Jana%20M%20s3.jpg

> Czech Chiks are def. hot... (some of the best in Europe)

img0000.jpg

The Sex Therapist has spoken :hat:

Actually......I can see why ya'll find her attractive. She does have a beautiful body...it's not too thin and it has the softness that I like on women. Her face is ok.....it's a cute face....not an OMG look at her hot kinda face.

Natural Beauty is the best way to go...and yes I agree....flaws do make a person even more attractive. It's what makes someone unique:D

Eh....as to American girls being brainwashed by Plastic Barbie doll types.....not really something that describes how I feel.......but on the same token.....look at what is being promoted to you men for your fantasies? Can we say Playboy, anyone?

All normal girls want is to be your fantasy...so the Playboy chicks seem hard to compete with.....but hey I've been in plenty of guys fantasies...so I'm good:D ciao bellos

Paige

173759Paige-fashionshow2.jpg

moi

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sexianita143

She's a beauitful girl. I hate when over girls get jelous and put people down but seriously her boobs aren't natural let's not get too carried away here...

her tits are too natural, how can you say theyre not?

Originally posted by b-side

The Sex Therapist has spoken :hat:

sorry b-side....but i actually majored in sex therapy for 2 years...so ill take the sex therapist title away from u!!!!!!!!!!;)

as a matter of fact u can have the title...cuz sex therapy is nothing like u would imagine...thats y i got out, cuz i dont like to deal with people who always give excuses for why they should be dysfuntional!!!!!!!!!!

i like the fact that she is very natural i do think the other girl in the pic with her is prettier.......HOWEVER my problem is that she is not sexy.....she looks uncomfortable in these pictures...but i am happy to see that uguys like girls like that :aright:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sexxyh

i like the fact that she is very natural i do think the other girl in the pic with her is prettier.......HOWEVER my problem is that she is not sexy.....she looks uncomfortable in these pictures...but i am happy to see that uguys like girls like that :aright:

love girls like that

i did a search for her on the web (luba herge is what you have to type), and there are other pics of her where she is playing in front of a mirror being very sexy.

THere's another set, like in bullseye's sig, where she's at the beach in the water naked, and she looks pretty comfortable to me :D