Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you beleive that Jonathan Peters Is the Devil? 666

Many people have said it, many have thought it. When I was at the pool party and saw people dropping like fly’s... Like people waited so long for jp to do his set we all wanted to basically kill are selves partying….

his sick music litterly fucking with my head to the point that I thought I was a different person. (.uhm yeah… don’t ask) (Granted may have been the stuff I was doing) but no other DJ makes me feel that way… something about his selection and how he slides and slants his mixes together. But something about the entire environment of juice head monsters and crazy thong wearing fake looking girls... Place was evil. Was so light out but I felt so dark inside.. I used to go to church and what stopped me from going was going to factory on Sunday mornings. JP's home address also ads up to 666. I know a couple of girls that used to date him and I have heard different things, Like he can drink a whole bottle of G and be fine, Like He has been doing hard core drugs for over 15 years and is in perfect health.. Now “Black†opened up... Black is another name for hell. People get sucked into the scene and destroy themselves. People graduate from clubs and end up as a JP follower. One of the girls I know that dated him showed his picture to some kind of old priest that never heard of him and he told her that he “Takes allot of souls†She asked him if he was the devil…..

Whatever laugh at me. , think what you want… It’s an opinion; I think jp is bringing the end of the world to us

AND I FUCKEN LOVE IT. SEE YOU AT BLACK SAT.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your nuts, it’s a matter of opinion. For an example I personally do not like Carl Cox’s selection, although I recognize he is a tremendous talent. I love JPs style and I love his selection. To me other dj's are dim in comparison.

I go out to much, I go out no lie 6 days a week, I have heard prob about 100 plus different dj's the past 7 months, I enjoy everything about the scene. I never in my like experienced anything that even came CLOSE to jp's set at the pool party. When he is on point. I don’t believe anyone can touch him. It’s beyond djing it is something else. It was pure musical talent he rocked the crowd like he owned us and brought everyone through it.

I dont know one person that was there that dident say the same thing basicly

It could of just been all the chemicals you were on? Just cause he was on one time out of 5 doesnt make him a good DJ. A good DJ is one that comes correct all the time.

Originally posted by notallthere444

Your nuts, it’s a matter of opinion. For an example I personally do not like Carl Cox’s selection, although I recognize he is a tremendous talent. I love JPs style and I love his selection. To me other dj's are dim in comparison.

I go out to much, I go out no lie 6 days a week, I have heard prob about 100 plus different dj's the past 7 months, I enjoy everything about the scene. I never in my like experienced anything that even came CLOSE to jp's set at the pool party. When he is on point. I don’t believe anyone can touch him. It’s beyond djing it is something else. It was pure musical talent he rocked the crowd like he owned us and brought everyone through it.

I dont know one person that was there that dident say the same thing basicly

Guest distort909

have you ever herd gonzo???

jp was a lowly shampoo room hip hop dj when gonzo was spinning supreme on the main floor.......... I would put gonzo up against JP any day...... gonzo would spin circles around jp with out all the fancy toolz jp uses.............

& i agree a good dj is one that is ontop of his game at all times & not just when he feels like it.

notall there

how old are you?

if your under 21, i can TOTALLY understand this last few posts, but if your older then that, i would really like to help u out, and give u the number to the betty ford clinic, Cause that shit u be snorten lately has REALLY FUCKED YOUR HEAD UP, lol

and im worried, lol

I think you need massive assistance. Listen to your original post. I mean are you seriously a drug addict? I don't know you only what you type on these messageboards. But if that is anything like you we are here to help you. And if not we can rip you to shreds you idiotic slapnut. :half:

This kid really needs help. JP warped your brain. Comparing him to Carl Cox, dude you def need to visit Betty Ford or Smither's. Coxy doesn't use all those fancy tools like JP uses. JP cant even mix 2 tracks together without using efx. Kid you need to learn a lesson. Carl is always on his game he is not a moody bitch like JP.

I bought my clue in 2000 you learn that JP sucks when you go sober.

Guest distort909

i think the only reason people flock to jp casue its the only almost 24 hour place left where one can do as they want & be free......... ok this i can totaly agree with.......but to say that he has his following cause he is just pure talent lololololololololol

Originally posted by lelo

This kid really needs help. JP warped your brain. Comparing him to Carl Cox, dude you def need to visit Betty Ford or Smither's. Coxy doesn't use all those fancy tools like JP uses. JP cant even mix 2 tracks together without using efx. Kid you need to learn a lesson. Carl is always on his game he is not a moody bitch like JP.

I bought my clue in 2000 you learn that JP sucks when you go sober.

This is true. Notallthere, how many bombs or bumps did you take at the pool party? You were obviously plastered the way you're talking about it. Try hearing JP sober a few times. I was a regular at Factory 'back in the day'. I started going sober and realized he was terrible. The man CAN'T fucking mix. He uses the EFX box constantly to get through his sets. Anyone who plays tracks for half an hour or more is not a good DJ. I don't need drugs for Carl Cox, I need a medicine cabinet full of drugs to enjoy JP.

Originally posted by notallthere444

Many people have said it, many have thought it. When I was at the pool party and saw people dropping like fly’s... Like people waited so long for jp to do his set we all wanted to basically kill are selves partying….

his sick music litterly fucking with my head to the point that I thought I was a different person. (.uhm yeah… don’t ask) (Granted may have been the stuff I was doing) but no other DJ makes me feel that way… something about his selection and how he slides and slants his mixes together. But something about the entire environment of juice head monsters and crazy thong wearing fake looking girls... Place was evil. Was so light out but I felt so dark inside.. I used to go to church and what stopped me from going was going to factory on Sunday mornings. JP's home address also ads up to 666. I know a couple of girls that used to date him and I have heard different things, Like he can drink a whole bottle of G and be fine, Like He has been doing hard core drugs for over 15 years and is in perfect health.. Now “Black†opened up... Black is another name for hell. People get sucked into the scene and destroy themselves. People graduate from clubs and end up as a JP follower. One of the girls I know that dated him showed his picture to some kind of old priest that never heard of him and he told her that he “Takes allot of souls†She asked him if he was the devil…..

Whatever laugh at me. , think what you want… It’s an opinion; I think jp is bringing the end of the world to us

AND I FUCKEN LOVE IT. SEE YOU AT BLACK SAT.

Lay off the drugs bro

You know what all you guys are the real crack heads.

There is some humor and there is some truth combined on my post. I had my first pill this year and im 24... I’ve been to factory about 40 times and I never did any drugs back then, didn’t even really drink because the bar was always closed. I always enjoyed him. Stop trying to convince me to not like a dj because it’s a matter of opinion and I have heard most of the dj's you have mentioned and I still think they don’t come close to jp. I like his style. That’s it

And i do think jp is the devil

Originally posted by xxrachael1xx

^^i want what he is on...

not. you're an ass. find something better to do with your time. stupid asses like you should not be allowed to reproduce...in fact, throw yourself in traffic, or overdose.. please.

why does it anger you that JP is the devil?

I am just trying to warn everyone