Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you beleive that Jonathan Peters Is the Devil? 666

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright, this guy maybe nuts aout saying that he's trying to warm everyone, but....being the catholic that i am, and believing that there maybe a devil, or his spawns on earth....those are a lot of pretty good points this guy made. i believe that priest shit too. If you believe that there is a God, especially Catholics, you believe there's a devil. Who's to say JP isnt the devil or like one of his minions here on earth. WHO FKN KNOWS?

a lot of you guys are calling this guy nuts, but I think only the people who are open minded and at least catholic or been to catholic school or is a church person, you have to at least listen to this guy's argument and give it some thought. It'll probably make you say hmmmmmmmm!

Originally posted by swtpapi4ugirl

alright, this guy maybe nuts aout saying that he's trying to warm everyone, but....being the catholic that i am, and believing that there maybe a devil, or his spawns on earth....those are a lot of pretty good points this guy made. i believe that priest shit too. If you believe that there is a God, especially Catholics, you believe there's a devil. Who's to say JP isnt the devil or like one of his minions here on earth. WHO FKN KNOWS?

a lot of you guys are calling this guy nuts, but I think only the people who are open minded and at least catholic or been to catholic school or is a church person, you have to at least listen to this guy's argument and give it some thought. It'll probably make you say hmmmmmmmm!

I am not a catholic but am christian also and in all seriousness understand your statements fully. Notallthere is playing with fire if he continues with his drug usage. My friend can attest to that as he has learned the hard way.

Originally posted by Drunk

This is true. Notallthere, how many bombs or bumps did you take at the pool party? You were obviously plastered the way you're talking about it. Try hearing JP sober a few times. I was a regular at Factory 'back in the day'. I started going sober and realized he was terrible. The man CAN'T fucking mix. He uses the EFX box constantly to get through his sets. Anyone who plays tracks for half an hour or more is not a good DJ. I don't need drugs for Carl Cox, I need a medicine cabinet full of drugs to enjoy JP.

so not true. you don't have to be a crackhead to like jp. i don't do drugs and i still think he's great. i know you 're gonna say that i probably haven't heard any real dj's. trust me i have. and i'm not saying that jp is the best dj in a world some of the world class dj's are def better than him. but the guy has a huge following doesn't that proof that he is good?

the devil is out there. well not in the physical form, but he has his disciples just like jesus had his. it's not jonathan peters, in fact i doubt any of you have heard of this individual. he rarely makes the papers in fact, and it's not like you can buy a "who's who of the pagan/ satanic world" at barnes and noble. there are others who are more notable, but i dare not mention they're names neither. i don't know how safe or well guarded of a site clubplanet is, and since i value my life and that of my family: i will say no more.

osiris

divadforats

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

the devil is out there. well not in the physical form, but he has his disciples just like jesus had his. it's not jonathan peters, in fact i doubt any of you have heard of this individual. he rarely makes the papers in fact, and it's not like you can buy a "who's who of the pagan/ satanic world" at barnes and noble. there are others who are more notable, but i dare not mention they're names neither. i don't know how safe or well guarded of a site clubplanet is, and since i value my life and that of my family: i will say no more.

osiris

divadforats

I think the people your talking about are satan worshipers. but I think there's a difference btw. a satan worshiper, and someone who might actually be disciple of satan on earth. Maybe a disciple might be like the head guy n shit of one of these groups, but no way would everyone be like a spiritual disciple.

I wonder about David Blane also.....Ive seen that dude do some wierd shit that cant be human, and i dont give a fuck if anyone tells me its an illusion. You see your name carved on his arm after he burned that spot with a cigarette thru his shirt without you ever telling him shit about yourself, and you tell me there aint something up with that dude. And he levetates!

Originally posted by swtpapi4ugirl

Tribal comes from cabalistic tribes in Africa. Drums do something to your mind. Over and over and over, would also explain why jp plays the same beat for an hour... just does something to you after a while.. Makes you kind of loose all thought and just follow the beat even if you don’t want 2.

I’m not saying jp has always been the devil.

Guest distort909

I can agree that jp is a minion of the devil..... look he is leading your mindless ass into oblivion & the countless others.

I have never gotten a good vibe from that party............ guys no matter why trying to practicly rape you on that dancefloor.......

Get the fuck off me asshole...........

there was more shit going on there then any rave or old skool night out i have ever been too.

Guest matthewnothing

Soooooooooo not a fan of JP.. Hi style ... or is choice in records...to offense to his fanse, but he plays the most predictable songs around, and the bpm's track like a metronome all night.... who couldn't mix records like that....

this newbie's current top 5....

(no special order)

Hawtin

Johannes heil

Miss Kittin

Freq nasty

nothing (shameless self plug)

n""""

Originally posted by Drunk

So fucking what? Tony Draper had 4000 people at Exit every week. Please tell me Tony Draper is a good DJ. :rolleyes:

very very true.....JP plays filler after filler and yes he does play a for a long period of time and can't drop bombs after bombs but sometimes he plays constant filler for a while and unless you picked the right time to hear him you will be very disappointed take Carl Cox, PVD etc. in my own opinion these guys will keep you on your toes all night

goin to sf and doin drugs i used to call jp the devil too and sf was hell. goin there and doin drugs was so great i had so much fun. I still remember so many good times there been fucked up and screaming and dancing. But that shit had to come to an end long time ago for me. Drugs will kill yah. But as far as jp dj'ing he is my favorite. I did not say he was the best in the world but my favorite. i rather jp over cox any day.

Originally posted by deeperndeeper

the only time i think jp is the devil is when he plays tek, how can you say he is evil when he plays luz divina???? lol.......if tek brings out the evil side in him, i hope it comes out more often....

The vocal songs are to throw us off track, the devil offered Jesus water in the desert.

Originally posted by notallthere444

You know what all you guys are the real crack heads.

There is some humor and there is some truth combined on my post. I had my first pill this year and im 24... I’ve been to factory about 40 times and I never did any drugs back then, didn’t even really drink because the bar was always closed. I always enjoyed him. Stop trying to convince me to not like a dj because it’s a matter of opinion and I have heard most of the dj's you have mentioned and I still think they don’t come close to jp. I like his style. That’s it

And i do think jp is the devil

i cant go on and read the rest of the posts cause u my friend are a warped ass.you have said you love jp's selection.selection?what selection?he plays the same tracks over and over and over.for 45 fucking minutes no less.he's still playing gtfucking i,what selection.jp's style is hey i cant mix, let me loop or fx it so it sounds decent.and as far as the other dj's not coming close to jp,you are 110% right they go beyond jp.jp isnt even in a catogory with the other dj's.so wake up and smell the g cause you need rehab.

Originally posted by muzikkrazze1

i cant go on and read the rest of the posts cause u my friend are a warped ass.you have said you love jp's selection.selection?what selection?he plays the same tracks over and over and over.for 45 fucking minutes no less.he's still playing gtfucking i,what selection.jp's style is hey i cant mix, let me loop or fx it so it sounds decent.and as far as the other dj's not coming close to jp,you are 110% right they go beyond jp.jp isnt even in a catogory with the other dj's.so wake up and smell the g cause you need rehab.

you must never have heard an entire jp set. You are making no sense

yeah but who has honestly heard a whole jp set? that would require 15+ hours of sober clubbing to fully comprehend what he drops. its impossible. his loops kill me..the filler has got to stop...and his I-Mac does 50% of the work for him.

i liked goin to factory..and JP would drop some good shit once in a while...but to be honest i mostly went because it was a glimpse into a life that i would never lead..and would never want anyone around me to lead.

he's infected NYC club culture so bad that kids dont listen to the beat anymore...they just move around in typical "FACTORY SHUFFLE" fashion...hands in the air..doing the running man...lookin like theyre tryin to land a plane with their hand motions...

the major problem with JP is his followers..a good portion of them r hardcore drug addicts....and thats unfortunate. the reason there's so many OD's lately @ JP's parties..is cause kids wait....and wait..and wait for a JP party..and all this "crack-age" builds up..and when the party finally comes they go and do too much e/tina/k/coke ...just because of the euphoria of hearing "JOHHHHNNYYY RIP ITTT!!!!" ...

i

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yeah but who has honestly heard a whole jp set? that would require 15+ hours of sober clubbing to fully comprehend what he drops. its impossible. his loops kill me..the filler has got to stop...and his I-Mac does 50% of the work for him.

i liked goin to factory..and JP would drop some good shit once in a while...but to be honest i mostly went because it was a glimpse into a life that i would never lead..and would never want anyone around me to lead.

he's infected NYC club culture so bad that kids dont listen to the beat anymore...they just move around in typical "FACTORY SHUFFLE" fashion...hands in the air..doing the running man...lookin like theyre tryin to land a plane with their hand motions...

the major problem with JP is his followers..a good portion of them r hardcore drug addicts....and thats unfortunate. the reason there's so many OD's lately @ JP's parties..is cause kids wait....and wait..and wait for a JP party..and all this "crack-age" builds up..and when the party finally comes they go and do too much e/tina/k/coke ...just because of the euphoria of hearing "JOHHHHNNYYY RIP ITTT!!!!" ...

i

I like to beleive the devil uses a pc and not a shitty ass imac

Originally posted by notallthere444

you must never have heard an entire jp set. You are making no sense

actually i have heard a whole jp set,back when he was decent and when he went downhill.and if you think i make no sense then you either a.have no clue due to the excessive drug use.b.are a true idiot c.a crotch hugging jp to tight that u cant think straight.or d all of the above.and like i have said b4 i've heard jp since back in the day when no 1 knew who he was.was there the first night he started sf and he isnt close to the dj he once was period.so have a nice night.