Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so which cp girl do you "NOT" wanna bang ..

koky

Originally posted by DarrellG

I knew I'd be able to stir something up out of you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you leave this board to go be in the next season of Queer Eye For The Straight Guy? What happened, you were too much of a queen for them?

Good to have you back.

Oh and anytime you're ready to post a REAL picture of yourself instead of a malnourished, cigarrette and cocaine ingesting homosexual "model", we'd all be more than happy to give you some constructive criticism.

But until then...

Arguing with you is about as enticing as operating the streetsweeper behind a naked retard running a marathon and violently spraying diarrhea across the sunbaked asphalt. You blah blah blah on and on, until your victim opens his mouth to let out an almighty boredom induced yawn out, AND THAT'S WHEN YOU STRIKE! You slip your pasty, limp, cooked noodle looking pecker in and use his teeth to play the xylophone on.

Your mundane, harelip lisped commentaries, however inaccurate, do provide a glimpse into your oblong headed obsession with me as well as your heroic attempts to steal a pair of my worn underwear to wear as a face mask to huff through as Darth Gaydar while you stalk cub scouts.

posting 3 year old STFU pictures, Queer Eye refrences, cocaine ingesting...christ your orinigal and good. Does it make your little pink pecker stand up like a blind probing tapeworm from a cat's ass to be humiliated in public?

Originally posted by rizzo

DarrellG: Your attempt at a funny joke is almost as bad as your hairline. Are you still upset that I verbally curbstomped your horse tooth girlfriend months and months ago?

Stop watching your tiny noodle float around in the vacuum of your Austin Powers Signature penis pump and use your fingers to type instead of dressing them up like the Queer as Folk cast and sticking them up your ass with a miniature disco ball to get the party started ya Pink lookin she-male and strap your beef patty sized man tits to a Stairmaster for 45 min a day, you chode man's chode.

Now go pick on someone who can't run circles around you till your inbred eyes uncross, Joe-bob.

Talk about a run on sentence.

That was great.

I'll bang her just for that.

Arguing with you is about as enticing as operating the streetsweeper behind a naked retard running a marathon and violently spraying diarrhea across the sunbaked asphalt. You blah blah blah on and on, until your victim opens his mouth to let out an almighty boredom induced yawn out, AND THAT'S WHEN YOU STRIKE! You slip your pasty, limp, cooked noodle looking pecker in and use his teeth to play the xylophone on.

Your mundane, harelip lisped commentaries, however inaccurate, do provide a glimpse into your oblong headed obsession with me as well as your heroic attempts to steal a pair of my worn underwear to wear as a face mask to huff through as Darth Gaydar while you stalk cub scouts.

posting 3 year old STFU pictures, Queer Eye refrences, cocaine ingesting...christ your orinigal and good. Does it make your little pink pecker stand up like a blind probing tapeworm from a cat's ass to be humiliated in public?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by nomembername

Oh in that case...My vote goes to that stupid cunt Lollie60

Yea all the guys on CP say that about your moms , your daughter and your sister

Just do me a favor - stop mentioning my name .

You and me got no ties..ya heard ?

Originally posted by lollie60

Yea all the guys on CP say that about your moms , your daughter and your sister

Just do me a favor - stop mentioning my name .

You and me got no ties..ya heard ?

post a pic

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: