31 members have voted

1. 1. How tan do you like your sig. other

• White as a ghhhhost (pun intended)
    • some color (either natural or tan)
    • tan
    • the fake-orangey tan that we always see on Prince St. or SoHo
    • Burnt Like a Lobster!!!

Originally posted by Candy

I don't care, but my boyfriend and I are very pale even though we live in Miami.... I don't like the beach so the only way I'd get a tan is going to a tanning salon, and I don't like tan lines :)

Same here.

i think everyone looks better when they get a lil color but it's not important.... i prefer to be tan but if i can't be naturally then i don't care. i think fake baking is nasty. i do want to try self tanner tho or those spray tan booths... still not natural but i'm tired of being so pale & it'd be nice to cheat for once.

Originally posted by mssabina

i think everyone looks better when they get a lil color but it's not important.... i prefer to be tan but if i can't be naturally then i don't care. i think fake baking is nasty. i do want to try self tanner tho or those spray tan booths... still not natural but i'm tired of being so pale & it'd be nice to cheat for once.

From personal experience...the spray booths are a waste of money. They are expensive and don't lastas long as they say they should. They still streak and turn you orange. and plus it gets spotty and clumpy on your hands when you shower.

tanning, to me, is a sign of ingorance and laziness. we all know now that prolonged exposure to the sun puts one at a high risk of cancer, so i don't understand why people continue to purposely put themselves in this position. and it's such a waste of time. tanning also ages people faster, and who wants to look older? so if people are faking this look, they're faking an attitude i don't respect, even though it's obviously not as bad for their health.

it is, however, different if people spend a lot of time outside, wear sunscreen, and happen to tan while they're going about their daily lives. it's also true that some sun is healthy and necessary. it's really just a common sense thing.

i know i'll catch flak for this one, but everyone has his/her own feelings on this. and i wouldn't not date someone because he liked to get tan on principle, but it is unlikely that i would find him attractive.

hhhmmmm...i think that ghostly look is fashionable at the moment for the times....

uhm, i look like one hot sexy moma wif a tan...now, y on earf would i want to do that? again?

think about it.......but, lights out....candles on....and the shading is quite perfect.

Originally posted by weyes

tanning, to me, is a sign of ingorance and laziness. we all know now that prolonged exposure to the sun puts one at a high risk of cancer, so i don't understand why people continue to purposely put themselves in this position. and it's such a waste of time. tanning also ages people faster, and who wants to look older? so if people are faking this look, they're faking an attitude i don't respect, even though it's obviously not as bad for their health.

it is, however, different if people spend a lot of time outside, wear sunscreen, and happen to tan while they're going about their daily lives. it's also true that some sun is healthy and necessary. it's really just a common sense thing.

i know i'll catch flak for this one, but everyone has his/her own feelings on this. and i wouldn't not date someone because he liked to get tan on principle, but it is unlikely that i would find him attractive.

I just like to tan... indoor tanning is way better for you than laying out in the sun.. all though i do that on weekends next to the pool or beach...

Also, I'm not worried about aging faster... we have BOTOX now;)