Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dating

nomembername

pretty much sucks.

I've noticed that a couple of months after I broke up with my ex, it seemed as though I was going on a new date like every week or so and it was cool. Now, I kind of feel like I don't even want to be bothered with the whole process and everything of a first date and shit.

Do you single people go through the same phases?

Haven't dated in a while, and happy about it..

Like you, after a breakup i'd date various whores to take my mind off the whore i dated for 3 years.. Then the whores got old.. Now I just chill w/ friends, harass whores, and drink alot..

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Like you, after a breakup i'd date various whores to take my mind off the whore i dated for 3 years.. Then the whores got old.. Now I just chill w/ friends, harass whores, and drink alot..

amen

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

that is me to a T

yup...same here

Originally posted by nomembername

pretty much sucks.

I've noticed that a couple of months after I broke up with my ex, it seemed as though I was going on a new date like every week or so and it was cool. Now, I kind of feel like I don't even want to be bothered with the whole process and everything of a first date and shit.

Do you single people go through the same phases?

GREAT THREAD!

In LA - I call them the "PF Chang Crowd". They are the people that won't honor your presence unless you throw down $70 at PF Changs and sit around talking about o-so-boring conversation.

Lets do the math -

Go to a hotspot in LA, walk in, showing some skin, and have some girl give you the look, walk up to her, getting that hot vibe, and be making out within 1 hour - total magnetism -- and then finding out she's a cool person over the next few weeks

VERSUS

Going date after date after date, valet parking after valet parking, voice mail after voice mail, safety date after safety date. And still really not knowing anything about the person.

Hmn. No brainer

Originally posted by lalate

GREAT THREAD!

In LA - I call them the "PF Chang Crowd". They are the people that won't honor your presence unless you throw down $70 at PF Changs and sit around talking about o-so-boring conversation.

Lets do the math -

Go to a hotspot in LA, walk in, showing some skin, and have some girl give you the look, walk up to her, getting that hot vibe, and be making out within 1 hour - total magnetism -- and then finding out she's a cool person over the next few weeks

VERSUS

Going date after date after date, valet parking after valet parking, voice mail after voice mail, safety date after safety date. And still really not knowing anything about the person.

Hmn. No brainer

WTFhorse.jpg

Originally posted by smokesum

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lolllllllllllllllllllllllll

Saying - why go on dates, date after date, week after week, and know nothing about a person when you can go to a club and cut through so much stuff so fast in a many of a few hours. Dating often, not always, is for people you like to drag things out.

I'm not fond of PF Changs, are there dirty whores at say Dennys, or Fire and Ice..?

So i'll be looking for the " Fire and Ice Crowd", should I just look for people sitting around w/ burritos and all sorts of meat mashed up into a fuckin mess?

Originally posted by lalate

lolllllllllllllllllllllllll

Saying - why go on dates, date after date, week after week, and know nothing about a person when you can go to a club and cut through so much stuff so fast in a many of a few hours. Dating often, not always, is for people you like to drag things out.

fatguy.jpg