Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you believe Oral Sex is addicting?

xlr8ted

Do you believe that oral sex can become addicting? When I first started going down on girls, I wasn't too excited, but enjoyed it.. After a while, I had to do it, no matter what I made girls cum by going down on them before we'd even fuck.. I def think i'm hooked on it, anyone else?

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Do you believe that oral sex can become addicting? When I first started going down on girls, I wasn't too excited, but enjoyed it.. After a while, I had to do it, no matter what I made girls cum by going down on them before we'd even fuck.. I def think i'm hooked on it, anyone else?

Whoa buddy, settle down.

Originally posted by adrenalineam

Of course, then there was the drunk time I shouted at a friend's house "who's dick do I have to suck to eat some pussy around here?"

:worry: :worry:

Do you go both ways by any chance? It's cool if you do, whatever works for you I guess...actually if you want, I can hook you up with Smokesum.

Originally posted by nomembername

:worry: :worry:

Do you go both ways by any chance? It's cool if you do, whatever works for you I guess...actually if you want, I can hook you up with Smokesum.

Ha.

Although far from homphobic, I find no attraction towards men. Strictly clitly.

I just love the thought of a wet panty hampster and all its wonderful juices on my face. I love going down on women and X yes i think it is addictive because i find myself doing it to all the chicks i get with.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

:cool: :cool: IF I HAVE SEX AND DONT EAT PUSSY I FEEL AS IF THERE IS SUMTHIN MISSING :cool: :cool:

Well I only seem to go down on guys Im dating, so for me I dont HAVE to go down on everyguy to feel satisfied with my sexual experience. But....If Im with a guy in a relationship then yes I am utterly addicted to going down on them, especially if theyre one of those guys who says they hardly get off from oral with most girls, cause then it becomes my mission to make them cum :)

Originally posted by druwishprincez

Well I only seem to go down on guys Im dating, so for me I dont HAVE to go down on everyguy to feel satisfied with my sexual experience. But....If Im with a guy in a relationship then yes I am utterly addicted to going down on them, especially if theyre one of those guys who says they hardly get off from oral with most girls, cause then it becomes my mission to make them cum :)

so you only blow guys that your in a relationship with?