Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To the guy who has my pic as an avatar w/ GAY on it--

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude JUMP FIGHT what am iin 8th grade. Shit dont work that way. I jsut alway find your posts on anything to be stupid and always ignorant. So i always wanted to see what kind of person are ya at a club? An for the whole throwng down thingy thats a different approach you aint never did anything to piss me off (yet) but now i know what you look like so thast good. And well it figures. Make sure you dont bring any GOODIES to arc on fri or sun.

This is so fuckin gay. Bugout wants to beat up up cause you make FUN of him on the internet? :laugh: And then he has someone else looking for you? :laugh: And then for you to thinkit is silverbull? :laugh:

You all nned to do something productive and stop with this baby shit. How old are we? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by housedog

This is so fuckin gay. Bugout wants to beat up up cause you make FUN of him on the internet? :laugh: And then he has someone else looking for you? :laugh: And then for you to thinkit is silverbull? :laugh:

You all nned to do something productive and stop with this baby shit. How old are we? :rolleyes:

Older than you P-wacker. :half:

what dont u understand. bugout doesnt want shit to do with this clown, just posted his picture to blow up his shit like he's done to mike for a year or so. Someone else wants to beat him up, not mike. And no its not because mike wanted him to do so, its because this fool apparently runs his mouth about a lot of people.

Originally posted by Ronin

what dont u understand. bugout doesnt want shit to do with this clown, just posted his picture to blow up his shit like he's done to mike for a year or so. Someone else wants to beat him up, not mike. And no its not because mike wanted him to do so, its because this fool apparently runs his mouth about a lot of people.

EXACTLY

I love everyone jumping in and telling me to chill out...all i did was post his pic? I didnt know that was such a capital offense?

:rolleyes:

lol its not bugout or silverbull. It's some guy tony, funny part is i dont remember pissing him off, i must have really struck a nerve tho.

Originally posted by exit24e

lol its not bugout or silverbull. It's some guy tony, funny part is i dont remember pissing him off, i must have really struck a nerve tho.

Yo give him your addy or tel him to meet you at so & so 10 to 1 he wont show

Lol this guy on the phone who keeps calling me sounds like a real staten island type person. He keeps calling me a, "Mick bastard." And wants me to drive to the south shore of staten island to fight him at a train station. I thought i graduated highschool.

Originally posted by exit24e

Lol this guy on the phone who keeps calling me sounds like a real staten island type person. He keeps calling me a, "Mick bastard." And wants me to drive to the south shore of staten island to fight him at a train station. I thought i graduated highschool.

"yo vinny.. meet me at the trainstation" hah going to farrel i always heard that shit.. classic.. as for tony bag a donuts tell him to drive to the north shore.. i doubt any faggot from the south shore is gonna drive to someone in the north shore and fight them there.. 2 completely different worlds..