Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst Trouble You Got In As A Kid

blondeboheme

Just wondering....

I bet you all were a bunch of ornery lil bastards!! :tongue:

Me?

1. Cut Mom's hair when she wasn't looking, she wasn't very happy about that.

2. Always got caught hiding with a spoon and the sugar jar, heh heh.

3. I made a mess and instead of picking it up I shoved everything under my bed. When Mom noticed my shelves were empty she took all the stuff from under the bed and put it in the attic temporarily. :(

4. I didn't know what a bastard was and I wrote it on a piece of paper and stuck it on my older brother's door. He got pisssssssed.

Other than that I was a perfect little angel. ;)

Originally posted by Candy

Got caught teaching my girl friend how to masturbate... and I was only 5..

Don't worry sweetie me and my friends were, um, exploring by then, too! I got caught in the bathroom with a little boy doing a "You show me yours, I'll show you mine" when I was in Pre-school!!! :laugh:

I sat a crazy expensive living room rug and a quilt on fire.

The story goes like this:

I am home alone and snooping around where I shouldn't be snooping. I find where my mom keeps purfumes and such and try to find out which one of them would burn by pouring a little bit on a glass table and lighting it with a match. Finally I find one that burns, quite well I must add. I empty the bottle into the bed of my toy plastic pick up truck, set it on fire and roll it on the carpet. The truck flips, the carpet is on fire. I run to the kitchen to get some water, which involves putting a stool next to the sink, climbing on the stool, barely reaching the faucet and filling up a cup full of water. By the time I get to the living room the fire is way more than can be put out with a cup full of water. I freak out and grab a quilt from my parent's bedroom and cover up the fire.

The lie I came up with to cover my ass is worthy of a short story. Some day it will be told.

If I am not mistaken, I am still grounded for that, 16 years later.

used to do graffiti back in the days, till i got caught.

expelled from 3 schools. 3 public and 1 GHETTTO ASSSS SCHOOL FOR UNDISCIPLINED children. =X haha i wasnt a wild child, just in the game for the fame. haha

and my aunt caught me fucking with my girlfriend in the kitchen, and she gave me a whole hour lecture on impregnating a girl and all the responsiblities that come with it, how am i gonna fuck with relatives at home, how old are you, how old is the girl, she was like my god, wen i was 15 i wasnt like you yet. i cant believe you horny children. aunt: CONDOMS? me: yea.. aunt: Ok, well thats good then. hahahaha

lol those were the only two things that i look back on and it makes me laugh, cuz those were the teen days. all carefree and shit.

Once I stole a tootsie roll from a gas station and when my mom caught me eating it in the car *stoopid stoopid stoopid* she made me back and tell the clerk what I had done and pay for the tootsie roll. True story! Craaaazyyyy shit, man, craaaaaazyy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And one time, at band camp...

:tongue:

I was always a rebel as a kid & growing up.

I got in trouble for all kinds of shit:

throwing rocks at passing cars (I was 7),

stabbing my sister with a plastic fork for yelling at me, (9)

caught by the school's assistant principal skipping and telling her to "rotate bitch" :bigfinge: when she told me she was gonna call my parents (14)

lighting a smoke bomb in the bathroom in school (15)

getting caught by my girlfriend's mother at the time banging her

doggy style and we couldnt even fake it (18) :laugh:

Life's been good. :D

Originally posted by blondeboheme

Once I stole a tootsie roll from a gas station and when my mom caught me eating it in the car *stoopid stoopid stoopid* she made me back and tell the clerk what I had done and pay for the tootsie roll. True story! Craaaazyyyy shit, man, craaaaaazyy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And one time, at band camp...

:tongue:

You shoved a flute up your pussy???