Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior's new Residency may 7th

Originally posted by smokesum

not for nothing...but why do all these great dj's seem to flock to that ugly horrible small shack of a venue?? its gross..

Totally agree but its all about the music. Discoteche should just burn down. The place shouldnt even be a lounge. TOO SMALL. Junior should just buy Centro-Fly and keep the name and legend going.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

Totally agree but its all about the music. Discoteche should just burn down. The place shouldnt even be a lounge. TOO SMALL. Junior should just buy Centro-Fly and keep the name and legend going.

Victor Soto

no doubt i can't stand discoteche.

Originally posted by vsoto212

Victor Soto

Agreed. I hope he can pack this club for crying out loud. It should NOT be that hard to do this time around. He had problems packing Exit and SF. If JR can't pack discotheque he might as well retire!!

He had probles Cause the gay scene in NY is sooooooooo fucken diff from what people on this board do,

All the little bitchs were still annoyed tha there SF/Twilo Space on 27th was shut down, and no one got over it.

and SF, was a mistake as well as EXIT, lets be a GAy House DJ, and spin at HUGE mainstream clubs,

this could be done in the early 90's

TUNNEL. PALLADIUM

But not in TODAYS NYC

Even tho Disco is mad small..

That small Room is gonna be fucken JUMPEN!!! with people.

and the door will be TIGHT.........YAY lol

Originally posted by jaysea

He had probles Cause the gay scene in NY is sooooooooo fucken diff from what people on this board do,

All the little bitchs were still annoyed tha there SF/Twilo Space on 27th was shut down, and no one got over it.

and SF, was a mistake as well as EXIT, lets be a GAy House DJ, and spin at HUGE mainstream clubs,

this could be done in the early 90's

TUNNEL. PALLADIUM

But not in TODAYS NYC

Even tho Disco is mad small..

That small Room is gonna be fucken JUMPEN!!! with people.

and the door will be TIGHT.........YAY lol

As tight as your balloon knot?:half:

Guest starscream

i think it will be a great party fuck all these 18 hour marathons that seem to attract all the messes and the cops.will be nice having nice normal club hours that dont use up your whole weekend.i hear that junior also will be doing his big events at other places like gaypride and his birthday and stuff.we shall see.but i think this is a great move for jvm with arcs closed.great way to start the weekend junior on a friday!!!!!