Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mansion last night...

philippio

Thanks for putting me on the list Ardis... I missed you guys cause I left kinda early... ran outta money. Pedro actually played really fun house music for the most part. The mixing wasn't anything out of the ordinary but he played some great tracks. I'll let Chaffy talk about the women that were there last night because his eyes were trying to defy their place in his head!!! One thing I've always wondered about these hosted events... last night was hosted by a Playboy Playmate but she was nowhere to be seen! :confused: Isn't a host/hostess supposed to mingle with the crowd and make everyone feel welcome while also encouraging his/her guests to socialize???

My ONLY complaint...

$11 for a Absolut cran and $8 for a Corona :eek:

Heh, yeah, I've always wondered about that whole "host" thing, as well. I've been to plenty of hosted events and never seen a host. At least have him/her get up in the DJ booth every now and then to say welcome or something. The scenery, as always, was outrageous. We bailed kind of early, too, since work is a bitch, but we saw the dancers coming down the stairs. Yeah, and the music rocked!!

You guys complainig about a 10 dollar drink, when I was in france a 10 euro drink is cheap what about VIP room 25 euros for one drink or in Monaco 37 euros for one drink. My recomendation man buy a bottlel with some friends you will get a table and it ends up beign cheaper cause you wont pay cover.