Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Review of Koky and Leo's Bday at FLiptonnia

Bling

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tranzwhore

crazy ass bear always has the final word!

He says the things you MIGHT hold back, it's all good ;) Great seeing you hon. Long time.

Short review/comments

In general, my brain back on more than one cylinder...

Great seeing everyone, the regulars and lots and lots of new people, which is always good. MrMiami.. finally got to hear you spin... thank god. Kick-ass bro.

Flip, Tonie, as always you truly make people feel welcome, and know how to throw one helluva party. Just glad it's a "semi-quarterly" thing... :) Flip, we owe each other some taste-tests on that BC-vodka, bro.

To the bday boys. Always a good time, you seem to pick THE BEST places to celebrate. :cool:

and a special thank you to Tired and Candy, quality friends til the end. I'm thinkin that afterhours location is key in the future.

dude... that picture looks a bit incriminating :tongue:

I went strong the whole day after I left (round 1pm or so) and headed straight to work! :eek: got out around 9pm and went home and crashed till around 10am today when I woke up and went to work again.. got home a little while ago... still super fatigued but had a fantastic time..

Flip and Tonie, you guys fucking r0x0rz! seriously.. you guys know how to bring it :aright: .. more of the same please :)

oh, and nothing like watching the NFL Draft around mid-day in the conditions that we were in... Flip.. ya know.. ;)

great seeing everyone and hanging with everyone... fuck.. if I were to name everyone that showed up it'll prolly be a whole page long.. big thanks to Dennis Rodgers for passing by and playing an absolute head-fuck of a set.. big up's to all the DJ's who played! fucking great!

soooooo... who's bday is next? :D

Originally posted by TheMrs

:laugh:

And to the little crew we had going on the couch (valerie, felicia, issel) ... don't forget the song we were singing!! :laugh:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: why were we singing that song??? Hilarious...:laugh: :laugh: