Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Fliptonnia lingere party offical pic thread

Bling

Originally posted by shroomy

true, true.... but you gotta admit....think of the good time we could have seeing which one of us could kick his skull the furthest

:D

Stomp my head? The only fucking way my head would be anywhere near underneath your size 5 burkenstock sandal is if you were hanging lifeless from a fucking sequoya tree in my backyard while I picknicked with last months playmate on the freshly cut green you fucking whelp.

pic3.jpg

Are you fucking kidding me? Is this the new NAMBLA Advertisement picture? I dont know which is more pathetic to look at...the drooling buck tooth black guy, Earflaps McGee, or you with that big thick blotchy bison head and no neck. Now get the fuck out of here you stout David Hasselhoff look-a-like before I verbally headbang you so far back down the evolutionary ladder your dialogue options will be bumped back to vowels, the letter "G", and various gurgling noises.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rizzo

Stomp my head? The only fucking way my head would be anywhere near underneath your size 5 burkenstock sandal is if you were hanging lifeless from a fucking sequoya tree in my backyard while I picknicked with last months playmate on the freshly cut green you fucking whelp.

pic3.jpg

Are you fucking kidding me? Is this the new NAMBLA Advertisement picture? I dont know which is more pathetic to look at...the drooling buck tooth black guy, Earflaps McGee, or you with that big thick blotchy bison head and no neck. Now get the fuck out of here you stout David Hasselhoff look-a-like before I verbally headbang you so far back down the evolutionary ladder your dialogue options will be bumped back to vowels, the letter "G", and various gurgling noises.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by rizzo

Stomp my head? The only fucking way my head would be anywhere near underneath your size 5

blah blah balh

Wow rizzo, you remembered me from months ago!!! Im flattered.

now I understand, you are just hating because you don't like girls at all and haven't come to grips with things.

well... thats ok, im sure you can come out and "be yourself" when it is the right time for you.

btw.. lol, you are the first person to ever call me stout

rizzo, I really would love to meet you next time im up your way or your down here. Your intelect and insight obviously would make for a stimulating conversation....... but then again, maybe instead I'll just use your cro-magnum skull as a soccer ball for stimulation. Then spend the rest of my time with people with taste, and personal worth.

BTW thanks again tonie and flip for going through the hassle of opening your house for our enjoyment. I can't imagine the time it takes to get ready, or the time it takes to clean up.

Id rather be 68lbs and liked than a 200lbs shithead who has been playing with their home lobotomy kit too often.

true dat shroomy :) oh btw everyone im 137 lbs not 68 so suck my ballsack rizzo

Instead of adding fuel to the fire, I'll keep it simple. This party was for a group of similar minded people to get together and have a good time. Obviously those who do not think like they do (in how a good time should be had), did not go. If you feel that it wasnt your taste, fine. but dont hate on them for having a good time while you sit around on your computer desk chair looking through your thesaurus for alternate adjectives and rarely said words to reply to our posts, because it really shows how low you have to stoop to actually be listened to by someone, which is something i doubt you get often.

Instead of talking the smack you do to all the miami peeps on this board who thought it would be great to show pics of them enjoying themselves at someones birthday party, maybe you should be out making money, or throwing your own party and making sure we dont go! that way itll be cool for you and your one guest, whom you will spend the week going through the Extreme Makeover (paper bag) treatment only to pump her full of X and try to get your little dang dang up enough to feel something other than the anxiety you suffer from. Because thats all its making you look like. a 'tard who couldnt stand for someone to have a great time and sought to make himself look liek a freakin saleen on the sex board .

:laugh: Congratulations fucker, you succeeded in making an ass of yourself! :idea:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by gabo

oh man what a hot pic

:kiss2:

Have i told you lately that I adore you? *lol*

I just saw this thread!!!

Oh and Rizzo, get a fuckin life you douchebag. Around here, we value our friends not for their looks, but for their personalities. You could only HOPE to have friends like that.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

:kiss2:

Have i told you lately that I adore you? *lol*

no, you havent... please do tell ...

hey shitheads!.....i thought this was a picture thread

......i stopped reading after the 3rd page....and i won't lie ...i laughed when i pictured ronin in chaps and boobie tassles dancing to karma khamelion.....

Originally posted by misk

hey shitheads!.....i thought this was a picture thread

......i stopped reading after the 3rd page....and i won't lie ...i laughed when i pictured ronin in chaps and boobie tassles dancing to karma khamelion.....

:laugh:

WTF is going on here?????

People are setting new standards for ignorant shit, and the bar was pretty fucking high to begin with.

This party there were around 80 or so folks, 7-8 dj's better lighting than most clubs, and a vibe that you will never get in a club.

Not to mention beautiful women and no drama or hating going on.

and people just have to start shit.

WTF?????

You never see Flip & the MRS hating on ANYONE. Flip & Toni, I haven't read all the hate polluting this yummy thread, but whoever it is, they're just jealous to be hating on you so much.

Why is it when someone else is happy, insecure losers have to ruin for them? Just be glad you're not one of them...

Rizzo probably doesn't have the balls to be himself like the rest of you peeps!!!!!!

Originally posted by diabolique007

Rizzo probably doesn't have the balls to be himself like the rest of you peeps!!!!!!

you are right .. i dont think he has balls ... thats probably why he cant get it up :laugh::D

Originally posted by diabolique007

Thats exactly it. I tell people the truth because I cant be myself. Dumb herpie snasuage smoking smegma guzzling gibbon.