Clubplanet Nightlife Community

belts with jeans

bullseye

for guys, it's usually more of a necessity, however, regardless of whether you 'need' one, i think it adds to an outfit. it can pull an outfit together and i love when a guy pays attention to belt/shoe coordination!

i have tons of belts and wear them to accent a color or to make something flow better.....

a male not wearing a belt looks like shit. im sorry but if im not wearing a belt i just dont feel right. it just looks sloppy and there's no transition point from ur torso to ur legs...i dont like it....

i think my hate for non-belt wearers stems from a lot of the accountants i work with...the moment u utter casual-day..they all forget to wear a belt..and that shit just looks so sloppy.

fashion or no fashion statement..its a necessity for guys..

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

a male not wearing a belt looks like shit. im sorry but if im not wearing a belt i just dont feel right. it just looks sloppy and there's no transition point from ur torso to ur legs...i dont like it....

i think my hate for non-belt wearers stems from a lot of the accountants i work with...the moment u utter casual-day..they all forget to wear a belt..and that shit just looks so sloppy.

fashion or no fashion statement..its a necessity for guys..

i hear ya, but i usually only wear a belt if i wear jeans to go clubbin. i lose weight very easily and i easily lose 5-8 pounds dancin. but day to day jean wear, i dont wear a belt, my abs are tight and that lil droop that not wearin a belt gives u, shows off that V that my gf loves.

ah ok if ur goin for that donnie whalberg type of deal.

i either wear a suit to work..or just a button down or a tie..so if i rocked no belt id look like an asshole.

its just that i work with so many accountants that r complete slobs..and one of the main trends i noticed is the no belt theme..it kills me..i just dont wana wind up like them..i guess thats where the aversion comes from ahah

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

:aright:

Men have SO few accessories to choose from that I always recommend wearing a belt. It is something to add more interest to your ensemble. I also agree that beltless pants look sloppy. If you are going for that low-look and you have the good abs, just wear your belt loose enough that it doesn't cover everything up.

And, guys, have a little fun with your limited accessories. Don't just go with the plain black or brown leather. Try some colors and different styles. Well, except maybe at work, if you work for a conservative corp.

i almost always wear a belt... it pulls the top of your jeans in and helps complete the shape of your ass.. so you can easily see where the back ends and the ass begins... not to mention i like them

I always have a gap in the back when I wear jeans because I small waist in comparison to my hips and butt so I have to buy jeans a little bigger and you can see my underwear sticking out. I figure the belt prevents that plus it is a great way to add to an outfit. Jeans and black tee is common but with a nice belt you can change the whole look.

• 2 weeks later...

I think all men should wear a belt. I really think parents should get their boys wearing belts when they are young, because a lot of guys I know have never worn a belt and they look bad. I especially hate it when guys don't wear their belt tight enough! Sure, it's not quite so comfortable, but you gotta tighten up or else the belt just doesn't do its job.