Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bump Hottie Contest / MEAT MARKET!

Who do you think should be the *NEW* Bump hottie?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should be the *NEW* Bump hottie?

• Ghhhhhost
    • smokesum
    • Ronin
    • bullseye
    • fineones
    • phatman
    • fkornre
    • iamsamurai
    • magellanmax
    • nomembername

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who else thinks bullseye was robbed?

I have an idea...why not stop flirting with the kid over the computer...tell him you want to meet him at so and so spot for some drinks....and then after you want to fuck the shit out of him.

Enough is enough...either keep it gangsta, post your tits or STFU!

I have an idea...why not stop flirting with the kid over the computer...tell him you want to meet him at so and so spot for some drinks....and then after you want to fuck the shit out of him.

:laugh:

with a name like nympho, you'd think she'd live up to your idea !

fyi ive never flirted with the kid so wtf are u talking about?

and how is ur reply keeping it gangsta?

why dont you post ur pencil dick or shut the fuck up!

fyi ive never flirted with the kid so wtf are u talking about?

and how is ur reply keeping it gangsta?

why dont you post ur pencil dick or shut the fuck up!

You're so sexy when you're angry :licker:

If you're a little shy, I understand...I'll talk to him and hook it up. I'm sure Bullseye can make some time to throw you a bone.

wholly fucking shit...Smokesum & Bullseye, between the last two pages you guys might have turned this into the gayest thread EVER!

bwhahahahaha I was thinkin the same shit. no you, no you, no you!!! your the Lance Bass of the group, no but your the Joey Fatone of the group.

BTW Smoke... you look like some dude I know from Jersey.

You're so sexy when you're angry :licker:

If you're a little shy, I understand...I'll talk to him and hook it up. I'm sure Bullseye can make some time to throw you a bone.

I'm anything but shy, I have a bf.. so I dont need another bone, thank you..

I never even flirted with the dude.. I said he was robbed cause he was clearly in the lead and then seconds before the poll was closed the dark horse smokesum comes in and wins it by one.

fyi the hottest guy ever to post on cp was chadc all the bump girlies that post on the sex forum know who im talking about, lol

I'm anything but shy, I have a bf.. so I dont need another bone, thank you...I never even flirted with the dude.. I said he was robbed cause he was clearly in the lead and then seconds before the poll was closed the dark horse smokesum comes in and wins it by one.

Oh, I see...I gotch ya. I didn't mean to blow up your spot...my bad!

Yo, sorry Bullseye...I didn't mean for you to get shot down like that. Don't worry, you'll get em next time.

fyi the hottest guy ever to post on cp was chadc all the bump girlies that post on the sex forum know who im talking about, lol

When the fuck was I ever requesting info on who the hottest guy to post on CP was? Thanks for the info though, I'm sure I'll sleep better tonight knowing that :aright:

everyone pretty much knew ChadC was as fake as Rizzo. For god's sake they claim to have known one another.

I'm anything but shy, I have a bf.. so I dont need another bone, thank you..

I never even flirted with the dude.. I said he was robbed cause he was clearly in the lead and then seconds before the poll was closed the dark horse smokesum comes in and wins it by one.

im anything but darkhorse..so relax

I said he was robbed cause he was clearly in the lead and then seconds before the poll was closed the dark horse smokesum comes in and wins it by one.

yeah, why was there an end date for the voting? No one ever does that :shaky:

seems as if smokecum needed to boost his self-esteem and shut the poll down in order to lock himself as the victor.

What a loser :laugh:

yeah, why was there an end date for the voting? No one ever does that :shaky:

seems as if smokecum needed to boost his self-esteem and shut the poll down in order to lock himself as the victor.

What a loser :laugh:

actually the poll starter shut it down..

you're just hating cause you werent even a candidate and we all know how you cherish this place