Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm going

calebb

they should provide some kind of eye protection or u may have to buy it for like a dollar or 50 cents...

go in the most regular bed they have and do not go in for the max amount of minutes they allow... go for like 8 minutes rather than the usual max of 15-20- even if u tan easily ur body is still not used to the tanning bed itself.. and make sure to use some kind of lotion... buy one there if u want for like $4-$6

Originally posted by linabina

they should provide some kind of eye protection or u may have to buy it for like a dollar or 50 cents...

go in the most regular bed they have and do not go in for the max amount of minutes they allow... go for like 8 minutes rather than the usual max of 15-20- even if u tan easily ur body is still not used to the tanning bed itself.. and make sure to use some kind of lotion... buy one there if u want for like $4-$6

Cool, thank you very much!

Why? Because American guys have gone overboard with this metrosexual shit. I mean, give me a break! Dudes getting their nails done, their hair highlighted, tanning, waxing... a little is okay, but enough! I like men for that reason... They're men! Once they start primping, the line gets somewhat gray. Guys aren't supposed to be high maintenence. That's our job. Men are supposed to be manly. Now before all the feminists out there start flaming me, let me say that I don't give a shit about "women's rights". I LIKE being a woman.

Originally posted by muzakat

Why? Because American guys have gone overboard with this metrosexual shit. I mean, give me a break! Dudes getting their nails done, their hair highlighted, tanning, waxing... a little is okay, but enough! I like men for that reason... They're men! Once they start primping, the line gets somewhat gray. Guys aren't supposed to be high maintenence. That's our job. Men are supposed to be manly. Now before all the feminists out there start flaming me, let me say that I don't give a shit about "women's rights". I LIKE being a woman.

ok i agree with u on most of the metrosexual stuff but tanning is not one of them......... the guy in ur avatar i sripped and if the pic was in color i bet u he would be tan...why? because muscles look better when a person is tanned even slightly...........pasty whit eis not too attractive, nor is it feminine....so are u saying that guys shouldn't tan at the beach either?.........i understand nails and that shit...but tanning is perfectly fine!

Why? Because American guys have gone overboard with this metrosexual shit. I mean, give me a break! Dudes getting their nails done, their hair highlighted, tanning, waxing... a little is okay, but enough! I like men for that reason... They're men! Once they start primping, the line gets somewhat gray. Guys aren't supposed to be high maintenence. .

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

did you ever know that you're my heeerrrrooo....

When did this turn into a matter of metrosexuality?

I'm talking about tanning. Is there really a huge difference between laying out on the beach and laying on a tanning bed for 8 minutes?

I'd rather spend 8 minutes on a bed than 3 hours on a beach with lotion glistening in the fucking sun.

Do you argue all of your points this way? By exaggerating?

I don't "primp" I don't get manicures or whatever the hell else you'd call primping.

Oh, and btw, when you say "Americans"....To whom are you making a comparison? Because if you're talking about Europeans............................................

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

guys shouldnt tan because no one likes looking @ orange people....up until now it was mostly orange women..now more and more men r turning irange...the madness must stop

I don't know how I missed this.

I don't like looking "@" foreigners who wear rockafella and type "r" to compensate for "are" Seriously, the madness must stop =/

But, hey, I'm not complaining?

Perhaps you should concentrate on the "orange" women rather than the "orange" men?

Whatever, I think it's great when guys take the time to take care of themselves and their physical appearence. I find it very attractive.

I *heart* this whole mextrosexuality thing, as long as it doesn't go too far :heart:

Originally posted by sexxyh

the guy in ur avatar i sripped and if the pic was in color i bet u he would be tan...why? because muscles look better when a person is tanned even slightly

He is tan when the pic is in colour, and muscles def look better when someone's got some colour... BUT he's tan because he spends time in the sun, surfing, mainly. Not because he roasts his nuts in a tanning bed.

Originally posted by calebb

Oh, and btw, when you say "Americans"....To whom are you making a comparison? Because if you're talking about Europeans............................................

When I say "Americans," I am referring to people from America, therefore the comparison is being to made all those people who live outside of America, which does, indeed, include Europeans, love.

And please do us all the courtesy of NOT reporting on your base tan. I think I speak for a number of ppl... Who cares?! Should I report here everytime I get my Brazilian?