Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your plans for the weekend are...

victoshka

Friday- Resort Lounge in WPB (Dj Ross, Dj Jimmy T, Joey Andron) with special guest Cyndi Lauper. Don't really know any of the Djs (do you?) going there only because it's 10 min away from my house and my friends are going to be there.

Saturday- Ferry @ SPACE

Sunday- Deerfield beach

What about you guys?

friday - crobar for edgar v

sat -ferry at space

sunday -chechos pub in kendall to hear eric spin

hey victosha we should meet up at space on sat ill have the shirt i always wear for ferry corsten

u all know the one.... hope to see u there :)

Jimmy T. is a great dj and a friend. He spins quality house music... funky in all the right places!!! I haven't heard of any of the other dj's.

Friday: Privilege and maybe Nerve

Saturday: Whitelaw hotel and then Blue

Sunday: possibly Jazid and maybe Prive (Frisky)

:D:hat:

Originally posted by victoshka

Friday- Resort Lounge in WPB (Dj Ross, Dj Jimmy T, Joey Andron) with special guest Cyndi Lauper. Don't really know any of the Djs (do you?) going there only because it's 10 min away from my house and my friends are going to be there.

Saturday- Ferry @ SPACE

Sunday- Deerfield beach

What about you guys?

jimmy t is an awsome dj .. just walk up to him and say hello ... he the koolest mofo as well:cool: have a great time :cool:

Originally posted by Bling

friday - crobar for edgar v

sat -ferry at space

sunday -chechos pub in kendall to hear eric spin

hey victosha we should meet up at space on sat ill have the shirt i always wear for ferry corsten

u all know the one.... hope to see u there :)

WHAT?????????? bling you gave me your word you were coming to fortier.. trust me - you'll love it - edgar is amazing but he plays at least once a month if not more.... come to Nerve Friday - chris fortier is an amazing dj and we've got free admission and open bar til midnight - email sami@nervelounge.com to get on the L i s t...... or just email me :D

Originally posted by nervelounge

WHAT?????????? bling you gave me your word you were coming to fortier.. trust me - you'll love it - edgar is amazing but he plays at least once a month if not more.... come to Nerve Friday - chris fortier is an amazing dj and we've got free admission and open bar til midnight - email sami@nervelounge.com to get on the L i s t...... or just email me :D

Now this! This is gonna be some amazing entertainment! Jon's calling bling out :D What???

:D:hat:

Bling, I was trying to locate you when SK was there. It is impossible... too much going on. :cool:

Koky, I don't know how Jimmy T looks like. Where does he usually play?

i only stayed for rolands set and i was in the booth with him when he was up there then i left not a big sander fan.. but ill be dancing with the sea of humanity for corsten :) hope to see ya

:eek: JIMMY MUTHAFUCKIN' T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get ready for the best night of house music you've heard in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time!! :D

Hope he gets to play the main room.

Friday: fortier @ nerve

Sat: air & sea show followed by lots of sleep

Sun: Resort if Matt is there, otherwise jazid and ardis' new event at opium.

Originally posted by macboy

:eek: JIMMY MUTHAFUCKIN' T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get ready for the best night of house music you've heard in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time!! :D

Hope he gets to play the main room.

Friday: fortier @ nerve

Sat: air & sea show followed by lots of sleep

Sun: Resort if Matt is there, otherwise jazid and ardis' new event at opium.

What :eek:? You're not going to the Lust4House inaugural party at Blue??? Or to The Whitelaw???

One moment while I take out my black-list :mad:

Saturday- Ferry @ SPACE

Sunday- Deerfield beach

What about you guys?

I'll be at Resort tonight for my first time, along with Jimmy and one of my friends visting from Orlando. I'm looking forward to Resort. I've definitely heard some excellent reviews about it and its attractive female attendees;) .

Victoshka: Message me if you'd like to meet with us...

Till tonight,

SS:D

Originally posted by nervelounge

damnz lol i know too many good things shit ill just shut up and see where my car takes me then

im on the list already :);)