Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls, has this happened to you

georgym

Say you have a boyfriend, and you are out with your girlies at a bar having a good time.

Then, this guy starts talking to you, just friendly terms.

Then, All of a sudden, he leans over and kisses you on the lips.

You were so surprised you didn't have a chance to repel.

Does this ever happen :confused:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by linabina

cant say it has happened to me exactly that way... but it def can happen..

Didint I do that to you once?:tongue:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Say you have a boyfriend, and you are out with your girlies at a bar having a good time.

Then, this guy starts talking to you, just friendly terms.

Then, All of a sudden, he leans over and kisses you on the lips.

You were so surprised you didn't have a chance to repel.

Does this ever happen :confused:

you should mention that the boyfriend looks like a smurf

I Guess it could happen BUT..

When I have a boyfriend and random guys just "come up to me" and start talking, I doubt it's because they like the color of my nail polish, or because they just "need a friend to talk to" at that time..I usually just avoid these uncomfortable situations and politely give them the hint that I just don't feel like talking. If I'm out with my girls, I'm there to spend time with them, not to talk to random guys..

but that's just me.

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

I Guess it could happen BUT..

When I have a boyfriend and random guys just "come up to me" and start talking, I doubt it's because they like the color of my nail polish, or because they just "need a friend to talk to" at that time..I usually just avoid these uncomfortable situations and politely give them the hint that I just don't feel like talking. If I'm out with my girls, I'm there to spend time with them, not to talk to random guys..

but that's just me.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

i'd tell the dude to fuck off right then and there. and i HATE it when you're walking through a bar/club and guys just grab you. they grab your waist, your ass, whatever they can get their hands on. you don't know them, you don't want to know them, yet they feel they have the right to touch you! fuck that.

first of all, like barbiedoll said i wouldnt be there to pick up random guys... BUT i will TALK to guys if im out... i am social and just b/c i have a bf im not gonna repel any male that tries to talk to me... however, i will never let the conversation or the physical distance between us get to any point where the guy should feel like he can move in... simply talking to someone doesnt just lead to him leaning in and kissing u... unless the guy is retarted... there's no harm in flirting with guys when ur out if u have a bf... just dont go lookin for it.. and at the same time dont be that bitch that wont even give any guy a second of attention b/c u have a man... its just stupid

Guest gabo

nope that isnt the same thing... cuz i was already making out with ur gf lol ;)

:3some:

yes very true.

that smilie says it all lmao;)

Originally posted by blondboheme

i'd tell the dude to fuck off right then and there. and i HATE it when you're walking through a bar/club and guys just grab you. they grab your waist, your ass, whatever they can get their hands on. you don't know them, you don't want to know them, yet they feel they have the right to touch you! fuck that.

Um simmer down girl. This thread is in regards to someone having a conversation not the grabbing :tongue:

and at the same time dont be that bitch that wont even give any guy a second of attention b/c u have a man... its just stupid

I guess I'm that bitch ;)

But seriously, I don't need the reassurance or extra attention.. I wouldn't like it for my boyfriend were out "harmlessly" flirting with a bunch of other girls, so I wouldn't do that to him...

Originally posted by Mystify22

Um simmer down girl. This thread is in regards to someone having a conversation not the grabbing :tongue:

well, that depends how you view it

if a girl and a guy, whether they have a bf/gf or not have a convo, that's cool.

but if the guy (or girl) leans over and snatches a kiss, that to me is in between talking and grabbing. I mean, the guy grabbed my girls lips with his.

Just thinking of this gets me steamed. But then again, me and this girl never set any status as to whether we were exclusive or not (even thou she said she loved me :rolleyes:.)

Originally posted by blondboheme

i know what you mean, i went to Crobar with my bf and friends from out of town and me and my girl got grabbed every time we went to the bathroom! or anywhere else even when our guys were right there... its soo easy to do it, cause you can quickly disappear in to the crowd and noone will know it was you.

From now on I'm walking with my bf right behind me holding on to my ass... all the time!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by muzikchick

yeah, it happened to me.....i told him that was a brave move, and never do it again. no, had not intent on starting anything with him....actually it was quite rude.

so are you hot?

i didn't have a boyfriend at the time, but i was talking to a guy once who just grabbed me and started slobbering on my lips before i had a chance to stop him. he was quick and it was really unexpected, especially 'cause he had introduced me to his wife earlier in the evening, who was standing right there.

Originally posted by muzikchick

yeah, it happened to me.....i told him that was a brave move, and never do it again. no, had not intent on starting anything with him....actually it was quite rude.

holy shit that post made sense :eek:

Guys think they can do whatever they want without asking permission. I would push the guy away and give him hell. I've been reading this board, and the guys here demand girls show their T & A....ONLINE!! That's not any different than the losers that hit on us, and the girls are sheep for agreeing to do it, or hopefully they enjoy the attention (exhibitionism is so fun)! Hey, I'm highly sexual, but I don't need to give it away, know what I mean?

I tell my bf's about men making moves on me, they seem to find it amusing......

I appreciate all your responses. It's pretty crazy how this has happened to a good amount of girls, but in a way im not surprised..

Im still pissed that it happened to my girl when she was away, but then again it wasn't such a big deal (just a "smootch") and she told him he shouldn't have done it.

Im gonna tell her not to be afraid to punch the next guy who does it :punch::laugh2:;)