Clubplanet Nightlife Community

QuEsTiOn 4 ThE GuYz

SuGaRNSpIcE

I just like to hit it from behind. Lay back and grab the ass/hips. Lean forward and you got the boobies. Maybe a little playful hair pull. A little smack on the behind now and again. Plus I just love the backshot view of a woman. And when she turns a bit to check herself out... :bounce:

i love missoary too when it comes down to it. but what really makes it is when the girl just loses control and cant keep quiet and put you in that death grip with her legs :devil::bounce:

nothin sexier than a girl moanin and groanin while having sex :getdown:

I just like to hit it from behind. Lay back and grab the ass/hips. Lean forward and you got the boobies. Maybe a little playful hair pull. A little smack on the behind now and again. Plus I just love the backshot view of a woman. And when she turns a bit to check herself out... :bounce:

ohhhhhhh baby! :hump::getdown::aright:

i love missoary too when it comes down to it. but what really makes it is when the girl just loses control and cant keep quiet and put you in that death grip with her legs :devil::bounce:

agreed !! all the freakness is awsome and great visually !! but when its " TIME"!! missionary , lookin at eachothers face close together is fuckin just the top of the hill !! :biggrin::biggrin::smoke:

hell yea, i love when they wrap their legs around you so fuckin tight and start screamin...:drool::drool::drool:

hell yea, i love when they wrap their legs around you so fuckin tight and start screamin...:drool::drool::drool:

yeah, i'm all about that shit.

or hitting it from behind while on our sides... lift her top leg up with mine, reach over to grab a tit, and go at it.

Fucking the life out of her where she just cant take it anymore and almost literally begs you to stop. Thats nice but sometimes if ya fuck 'em too good they get all psycho on ya. Another favorite is giving her oral, playing with her ass if she is open to it (maybe even if she is not) and the more she gets into it, the harder she squeezes your head with her thighs and starts pulling your hair as if she just cant take it anymore. Look up into her eyes while she is grinding on your face, she is done.

nothing in particular that i like more than the other, but i love watching her face as i make her cum, and i get tremendous satisfaction knowing that i made her cum. i love watching her fall asleep happy and satisfied.