Clubplanet Nightlife Community

let it go already!!!!!

bullseye

I am just talking from experience. Nothing positive ever came out from telling my girl about EVERYTHING that happened. As it is, women have a problem with men being at bachelor parties.........

Really?

Hmm... :huh::biggrin:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damnit ladies, everything we said just got squashed :splat:

dont do it bullseye, dont listen to them... tell her!!

Bullseye, now is the time to man up and not come with your bullshit nice guy routine to impress these girls. Do not listen to Destiny for even a minute...Just lie to her and tell her what she wants to hear and make sure you atleast get a blow job out of it for "coming clean". Anything less will be considered a complete loss.

Think about it Destiny, wouldn't it be easier and better for both parties if he just made some bullshit up. Admit it, you girls say you want to know everything and for us to treat you like one of the guys but when it comes down to it, once you hear the truth you girls can't handle it...YOU'RE ALL MENTAL CASES!

i hear ya, i personally wouldnt care....but now that ur makin this an issue about tellin her the truth or not it makes her wanna kno even more

it was never a matter of tellin her the truth, jus tellin her anything.

lol, she doesnt want to know anything now that i've blown this up. so i guess i win :clap2::spin::clap2:

Jeez, now *I* want to know what happened!

My question would be, why do you NOT want to tell her? What is the point of keeping secrets? I mean, not to be mean, but if she freaks out over whatever little indescretion you had before ya'll were together, then maybe she's not a girl you want to spend a lot of time with. Generally, suspicion and jealousy like that tend to grow worse over the years. You keep more secrets because you are afraid of her reaction and then she gets more suspicious, etc, etc. If she doesn't trust you it is either because you do not deserve it or because she is messed up. But I've never understood this whole fascination with keeping secrets.

What I think you should do is just post it right here and lay it all out for everyone to see. Then we can all vote and see if it is bad enough for her to be pissed.

Jeez, now *I* want to know what happened!

What I think you should do is just post it right here and lay it all out for everyone to see. Then we can all vote and see if it is bad enough for her to be pissed.

i agree, ya just gotta lay it all out there, preferably in a public forum ...

we *support* you :aright:

Bullseye, now is the time to man up and not come with your bullshit nice guy routine to impress these girls. Do not listen to Destiny for even a minute...

Think about it Destiny, wouldn't it be easier and better for both parties if he just made some bullshit up. Admit it, you girls say you want to know everything and for us to treat you like one of the guys but when it comes down to it, once you hear the truth you girls can't handle it...YOU'RE ALL MENTAL CASES!

hey hey! he SHOULD listen to me, bc him not telling her is going to kick him in the ass in the future. and no its not easier...its really not a big deal...my bf has told me ish and i have told him some things...however, we both cannot get mad at ea. others' past stories bc we were not involved with ea. other at the time. i actually laugh at him for being an idiot at some of the stuff he's done.

btw..you'd be surprised at what we can find out when we want to know badly enough ;)